Used 2004 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

S-10 ZR5

Chevy Queen, 12/31/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Although the seat material is real bad its a nice riding truck and the ZR5 comes with a very nice design. The Colorado , to me, has absolutely no storage. You can at least put things behind the seat of the S-10, where the Colorado hasn't even got run for a long ice scraper

s-10 review

s-10, 09/05/2003
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Its sweet dude. The handling is outstanding and its really smooth. I got the leather interior and it is so comfortable. I give it 5-*****.

Truck/Car

the wolf, 01/01/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I am very happy with my truck, it is a fine looking vehicle, truck/car. I can haul the items that I could'nt in my other car. I have plenty of room to take up to 4-large people with me.It has plenty of power, with 4-wd. Check it out at your local Chevy dealer.

OK ,but please do better.

RayJ., 01/24/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

ABS in this truck is a NIGHTMARE. Had to goto the shop 5 times. I cross my fingers it wont happen again, but I said that at 4 times in.It's a good truck for light work.

2004 S-10 ZR5

Vulcan#1, 01/24/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Had the truck for only a month (It's my third S-10)Very comfortable and roomy for a small pickup. Don't really care for the no-choice black-only interior. Still is an eye-catching design outward. I prefer the looks over the Colorado, mainly because of the odd wheel-well shape on the Colorado.

12345...6