Used 2002 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

LS 4.3L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic 4.6 ft. Bed - (30 reviews )

Right on time
By David Harrington

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

it is in very good condition and I would drive it any where

Quantity not Quality
By Caguilar

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle four years after its make, I started having problems with it by the end of 2007 and haven't gotten it to pass emissions since 2008. THe repairs have cost me a little over 3,300 when the engine blew in the end of 2009 and the electrical problems have cost me near a grand, I have put two fuel pumps into it and two sets f new tires. The truck is like the devil on wheels. I might buy GM again but it defiantly will not be an S-10! Plus it is so heavy, buying gas for such a small stocky truck drains the bank account, I will go for a more dependable, loading vehicle next time.

4-door crew cab holds my family, Color and style, loads good, 4x4, AC,

Electrical issues constantly, suspension, dependability, less weight in the truck; more pulling a loading power, more foot room, no storage

Worst Vehicle ever
By Keith

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been my worst nightmare! Has had over ten thousand dollars worth of repairs. Repairs had started at twenty thousand miles and has not stopped. Something is always breaking down. I have lost all faith in the big three. With this economy my money needs to go further just like everyone else. I am going with Toyota. Reliability/quality is a must, which the big three can't provide.

None

Reliability, quality

Buy one can"t go wrong!
By Sweet Ride

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck has been an outstanding truck to drive. I have the ZR5 which has a very sporty look. It's performed great for me. So good that this is my first time ever writing a review. It's very economical, comfortable, stylish, and convenient. I highly recommend it!

Love the truck hate the repairs
By laura

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is a nice truck for room. But the gas mileage is bad and I have had to replace the rear end twice so far and just had to replace the bearrings in it. For some reason water keeps getting in there. Clueless of how or why. Also the new tonue covers leak bad. I have had nothing but problems w/this truck.

looks room

covers that don't leak find out why water is getting into the rear end. This is very costly.