Used 1997 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Low Price for Excellent Quality

squire46, 09/06/2002

Chevrolet made an excellent small truck in 1997. The mechanical and structural aspects have stood the test of time. The engine and drive train have aged nicely without any major repairs. The engines hummes the same way as when I first bought it. It is an excellent vehicle for someone with light duty chores, but at the same time offers a smoother ride than more sedans.

CHEVY S10

JOHN TORRES, 09/13/2002

THIS TRUCK IS TO SMALL AND SHOULD ONLY BE FOR SMALL PEOPLE

Good solid truck

Ritch, 11/01/2002

I have had no problems with my truck, the power is great, the gas mileage is okay, never have had to do anything to my truck except maintenance...I would highly recommend a S-10 to anyone...

Lots of Fun packed into a Small Package

Brocnizer, 10/08/2002

She maybe small, but don't let the looks deceive you. I put around 25,000 miles a year on this truck with current mileage of 127,000 and it has yet to see the shop. Don't think that I baby it either. She pulls a 6,000 pound boat atleast once per week and deals with stop and go traffic every week day. The Vortec V-6 is the absolute perfect match, suprising all those that drive it and watch it work. I usually get a comment at the boat ramp from someone telling me that my truck won't be able pull the boat up the steep launch ramp, and boy are they supprised when they see it come out without any wheel spin.

Surprising reliability

cajun626, 08/07/2002

The ONLY reason I even considered buying a GM product was b/c I had a $4K rebate on my GM card. I'm shocked, but I haven't paid a dime for a repair yet (just maint.). Bad stuff - the 3rd door sticks sometimes and shakes, rattles and rolls and the 2.2L is weak.

12345...9