Used 2018 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Consumer Reviews

$22,585

Used Malibu for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Missing the boat

Joe, 09/02/2018
Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid DD)

Get the car caught up with its competitors and the twentieth century. Who still doesn't offer led head lights even as an option? Chevrolet! Put the batteries under the back seat also so you can get better storage when you lower the back seats. Fix those and I would buy one.

The great malibu

Krissy, 09/23/2018

It is an amazing car

Great car

Paul, 10/13/2020
Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid DD)

I own a 2018 Chevy Malibu hybrid with about 50,000 miles in 2.5 years (it would have been more if not for Covid19. I have had zero mechanical issues with the car. It handles well, the interior layout makes everything ease to use and the car looks great. The only thing I would have changed is the transmission if I had any input. The CVT transmissions just drive differently. More tech than a Toyota or Honda, and that gets important as cars are quickly changing into rolling computers where people want the tech. I wish GM did not make the mistake of discontinuing all hybrids as people like me just can't drive an all electric car as I would drain the battery and would be stuck somewhere waiting for the car to recharge. If you can find a used Malibu Hybrid I would snap it up.