Used 2003 Chevrolet Express Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Express for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My AWD Van

Crystal, 04/26/2006
1500 AWD 3dr Van (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my van. I can throw so much stuff in it and drive it anywhere in the snow. I live on an 800ft gravel drive that is plowed by our farm tractor and the Van has never let me sit. We pack in six kids, two dogs, and two adults and go anywhere. The only problem is the price of gas.

This car has major problems from day one

TOM SCHUMANN, 12/30/2006
1500 AWD 3dr Van (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car has major problems with it from day one. The first time in it and started it the check engine light was on. The car pulled to right, the a/c kept blowing warm. Engine tap. Tranny slips into reverse. Window kept coming loose. Blinker has moisture, bowtie was peeling. Multiple repairs on the right side sliding doors. Tierod replaced, gas pedal assembley replaced. Differential, had to be completely rebuilt. Glove box lock assembley, rear door windows both leaked water. Rear jack cover keeps falling off, seat belt retainers all broke off. Gas tank cap assembley replaced, gas gauge never read correct. 1/8 of tank left me 1 gal gas. This is all I can remember. p.s. The check engine light is on again, cause, fuel

My Express

Lori, 01/31/2007
1500 AWD 3dr Van (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my van. I use it for transporting dogs to and from competitve events and vet visits. It's a perfect size for my purpose and its very easy to take seats in and out for whatever I need it. It's been very reliable. The only thing I've had repaired on it was a water pump gasket.