Used 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

1st Timer
By Jim

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

Found my dream car in August 2016. Always wanted a white corvette convertable. Found a 15,000 mile pristine 94 and bought it without any negotiation. Like many Corvette owners, I only drive this one to car shows and when the sun is out. It is a blast to drive and is a classic head turner. It is so cool that the FoMoCo and Mopar boys feel compelled to show off in the presence of this classic American icon. Keep rattling your pipes boys. A Vette shows off just being a Vette. I may buy another Corvette in the future but my 1st will never be for sale.

My First Vette!
By Mykster

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Just bought a 94 Coupe 6-speed w/ 55K for $9000. I am the third owner. 2nd was a wholesaler. Been in California it's whole life. It needed tires/serpentine belt and fluids changed. Car has been sitting for a while. Took care of all that the first week. Car is very powerful and comfortable to drive. Just a cruiser for me. I am 54 years old and decided it was time to get one. Absolutely love it!

Eye catching machine
By Mike lee

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 vette in the summer of 2015 with 58,894 miles on it and let me tell you, this baby can move. I get compliments on it like crazy. It's a beautiful machine still and rides like it just came out of production in Bowling Greene, Kentucky. The previous owner took good darn care of it and trust me I'll do the same. Love this vette.

feelin it in my vette
By De B

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 vette about a month ago. Always wanted one. Love the looks of the C4. Especially with the saw blade wheels! These cars are very reasonable on price! you can find a clean ones under 10k all day and in excellent shape. I am so happy I bought this!! drives awesome. it is the best bang for the buck and it turns heads. The only problem I had is if you buy a 6 speed manual see if it still has the original flywheel. They came with a dual mass flywheel and they go bad. GM does not make it anymore and no one makes the same one aftermarket. So you have to buy a special one aftermarket. You will get some light vibration under harder acceleration, not bad but not as smooth as it was factory. The Vette I just bought had an aftermarket aluminum flywheel in it and it has a lot more vibes when accelerating. So go with the heavier steel one and it will smooth out the drive. The car was totally stock accept for the flywheel the previous owner put in because the dual mass flywheel went bad. I just put in a new clutch and new 36lb flywheel and now its great.

c4 Love!!!
By rolland1994vette

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Big difference in what was considered TOP state of the art back then and now. But all that considered, it's a very nice toy. When it's bad, it's bad and cost a lot to fix. But, when she's good, she's excellent. You can pull up at ANY event and NEVER be out classed. Get's lots of attention. People always commenting on how "nice" it is, even younger people. Very fast. It can keep up with the horses for sure. I was once told that once you own one, you WILL want another. That's true!!!