Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Excellent Chevy Truck

SteveGoose, 08/11/2003

Have had virtually no problem with it during the 100k+ miles I've driven it. Runs like new and drives like new. I plan to buy another one in a couple of years, after I put another 100k miles on it.

Chevy 1500 extended cab-V-6

rod neal, 09/30/2003

This vehicle was purchased new in 1995. It has been driven an average of 10,000 miles a year. It is equiped with a V-6 engine that suffers in acceleration needs and really doesn't have that much improvement over the V-8 when it comes to gas mileage. It has been an extremely dependable vehicle. The main air conditioning hose was replaced in 2001 and the windshield wiper motor was replaced in 2002. All power features such as electric seats and windows have held steady with no problems. It is an automatic transmission that has never had any strain put on it.

Converted Ford Man

Converted Ford Man, 11/22/2003

I just Purchased my first Chevy full size P/U. I only wished I had done it earlier. I am so impressed with the compfort, style, & the mpg for an 8cyl. is awsome. (13-22mpg) Not bad for a V-8. I traded in a "93 Ford F- 150 XLT Ext. Cab 4X4. With all the same options -the cup holders and bucket seats w/console. I don't see me looking back. I believe I made a smart move.

The Eternal Pickup!

Stoopy, 07/21/2005

First ever new-from-the-dealer vehicle I ever bought, and over 10 years and 150,000 miles later, it's essentially the same pickup truck! This amazing thing refuses to break, stumble, or die. I have the 4.3 V6 and 5-speed manual transmission, am still on the factory clutch, shocks, and even front brake pads! A little slow but very reliable! I drive it for about 2 or 3 hours a day in highway commuting traffic, from high speeds to bumper-to-bumper traffic, and don't even notice using the clutch pedal anymore. Words cannot describe what I have been through with this truck in 10 years and I know that one day, when it finally goes, I'll break down and cry like a kid.

dependable

MRHURT, 12/23/2003

always there when i need it.

12345...9