Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Great Truck!

YRC, 07/02/2002

I travelled cross-country several times and found this to be a comfortable and reliable vehicle. I was recently involved in a head-on collision (speed of approx 50 mph) and walked out with just minor scratches and bruising. I wore a seat-belt and the airbag deployed. I think this truck was well-designed because of the way it took the impact of the crash. The interior of the cab was not damaged even though the truck is considered totalled.

'95 Chevy C1500 Silverado Review

jawordell, 04/22/2002

305-V8 w/auto. Excellent vehicle. Still gets 18.5 MPG @ 100000 miles. Does not use any oil between changes. Highway performance and handling of a car. Plenty of power to tow. Low maintenance vehicle with many pluses. Highly Recommend!!!!

Great Dependable Transportation

Jim Kaufman, 11/15/2002

Quite, comfortable good handling without all the frills.

A Rock

Flea, 02/16/2003

I truck is amazing!! I have owned for a only short amount of time but I love it. It has great low-end torque and power. Accecleration is respectable for a pick-up. The interior is very comfortable and roomy. There is nothing I dislike about this truck, accept for the gas mileage. 14-17 miles per gallon is about normal.

ONE GREAT & GOOD LOOKING TRUCK!

TTD82, 08/22/2003

I HAVE HAD THIS TRUCK FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS (5 TO 6 MAYBE) AND IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL TRUCK. NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL. FUN TO DRIVE, GOOD LOOKING. THE ONLY DOWN FALL I CAN FIND TO SAY IS THAT THE FUEL RATE IS NOT GREAT. BUT HEY IT IS A V8 TRUCK. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TRUCK TO ANYONE WHO ASKED

12345...9