Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

A dependable truck

airluetzow, 04/09/2002

A good truck lacking only a little power. The newer vortec chevy's will outperform this older TBI engine model, but it is still a brut when you put the pedal down. The interior is nice with easy to reach controls and nicely placed cupholders. Great looking truck, especially after a wax. No major mechanical problems, except replacing the muffler, but that is to be expected. Great for 4-wheeling. Overall a dependable, nice riding truck.

Old Girl

UnckleGunk, 09/24/2008

I bought this truck before moving up to Alaska. Just went over 100 thousand miles last month (Aug 08). Only had to change a water pump. I love my ole girl!

awesome truck

russ, 02/13/2010

I bought this truck brand new. Now have 311,700 miles on all around excellent service. Had to put some major repairs but no drive train repairs as yet. Starter just went out. New A/C, Booster pump, wiper control/high low beam control radio and water pump. Hope to run it to 500,000 still looks great and ride is superior. Never did do good on gas but that's a truck. Been across country 3 times ready to go again. I think I have the highest mileage of most any 1995 Silverado on the road today. Always serviced on schedule.

Best truck I've ever owned

Richst, 08/05/2002

What can I say? 198,000 miles and it is only recently that I have had to replace a few inexpensive parts (water pump and thermostat). The AC blasts cold air. It's only been tuned twice in 7 years and passes air quality inspection year after year. It's been in deep snow, sand , mud, and just about everything else and has never let me down. I love this truck

Great Truck

HydroADSL, 10/07/2002

Well over 200,000km and still going. Awesome pick up and go with the 350 V8 and the 5-Speed. Controls are easy to see and operate. Looks great when shes all polished up.

12345...9