Used 1993 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Like a rock

AdamTodd, 07/18/2010
K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD Stepside SB

OK this 1993 k1500 4x4 v8 , was my dads, Blue 115,000 miles, he bought this truck brand new in 1993 took it for a test drive, and immediately signed drove it off the lot for 22k with only 16 miles on the speedometer, now 16 years later a couple of which not driven, it has a 115,000 miles, and the only thing replaced was the ignition and fluids, etc. and an aftermarket radio system, (the stock am/fm cassette player replaced because it quit working, power windows, power locks, 10 mpg is cruel in this economy and soon will need to repaint, now i want you to find me a ford f150, of same year same circumstances, and tell me that Chevrolet is not the longest lasting most dependable trucks on the planet

The Best truck on the Road

halverson88, 08/15/2010
K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This was my first truck at age 16 I'm 23 now. Its got 290,000 miles on it all original. It still runs like it did when my dad owned it and i have abused this truck still it never lets me down. I give it an oil change every 3000 miles and thats all i spend on it. Never had a major problem with it. I guess im lucky. I'm stationed in Kansas and have driven it back and forth to Idaho at least 4 or 5 times now 1400 miles one way

Chevy-Like a rock

MProsalik, 12/25/2008
C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab LB

Third owner (bought at 72k). Always been reliable. 145k, replaced most of the basics, alternator, fuel pump starter, water pump. Clutch made it to 109k, even with towing and hauling. ECU has failed twice, Im told that's to be expected with this model. For a half ton, there is not one on the market today that can haul like this. I'm sad the NE rust is finally setting in, because this truck has been solid since day one. Easy to work on, V6 is very small under the hood, five speed is adequate, but ratios are spread pretty far apart from 2-3. Looking forward to another 100k.

Best Truck on the Road

Wes, 11/08/2005
K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck brand new, and I could not be happier. It is still my everyday car, even though I have newer vehicles. It is very easy to repair when it needs it, which is not often. I wouldn't trade it for the world! I could not have been happier with the performance in this truck. I am very lucky to have spent my driving years thus far in this vehicle, and I plan to teach my son to drive in it one day.

W/T 1500 4.3 V-6 auto

Carl, 10/26/2007
C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is my first ever pickup truck. I have been a Chevy fan for years (own 3 other Chevy Cars now too) this is not a truck for hauling heavy loads (V-6) but for daily usage and light hauling, it's hard to beat. I now have 142000 miles on this truck and it still runs great. I have redone the A/C as I live in south Florida and it is a must have. Other than that just basic maint. Getting about 17 MPG but gets down into the 10-12 range if you tow anything. Easy to work on and get parts for, plenty of room to swing a wrench too. If the V-6 dies, I am tossing in a 350 crate motor, but no sign of weakness from the 4.3 so far.