Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

2011 ss synergy camaro
By Bill

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just purchased a 2011 ss synergy series black camaro ss. Drove a 2018 ss from N.C. to Fla. Purchased the car and drove the 2011 straight back. Averaged 24 mpg and the ride was great for a modern day muscle car, wasn't worn out after the trip. Love the looks, styling and and ride of the car.

sporty value
By Wes

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Back seat, Who cares I put a sub there. Poor visibility, a Pacer from the 70's will allow you to see all around you. This is a great car, provided you like the looks. With that said this car rocks. Quick not fast, handles really good, not the best I've driven but for the price point its very good. I'm a old guy so 300+ reliable hp is great. I will beat the crap out of this car, and I do like the fact that so far its taken the beating well. No winter driving 40000 miles, hard miles nothing broken.

Beautiful lemon
By Sad Camaro owner

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is cheaply make from the radio to the seats. My radio knobs melted when I first purchase the car. The driver's seat ripped in first year. I have to change the bulbs in my car more than I change my house bulbs. I have repaired the throttle,Starter and the list goes on. It's in the shop at this moment. Shut off with no warning misfire can't figure out why.

My Used Camao
By Dave

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Spending around 160$ in gas a month, insurance goes up by at least 30%, tires wear out faster than normal (high torque), great sound system, perfect performance (handling), awesome car...

Powerful, thrilling, FUN!
By Michele Salamone

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

If you're looking for a car that's fun to drive, reliable and sporty, then this is the car for you. Classic sports car with all of the bells and whistles you could ever hope for, very powerful engine