Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Manual Z28 Camaro

LatinoXX49, 04/04/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

In my opinion, chevrolet makes one of the best cars. An exxample of one of these excellent cars is my Z28. I have never had such a reliable car with such amazing power and performance, not to mention the beauty of its body. My car has driven me everywhere and has not given me one problem yet

Far and away the best Camero

BillPennock, 05/08/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I owned a 1986 IROC before this and at about 50,000 miles everything seemed to get worse on it. The handling just went away and by 80,000 miles it was a wreck running. I have 115,000 miles on this Z28 and I drive it just as hard and it's still handling great, runs great and the outside still looks great. The inside is beginning to fall apart but a few bucks and it will be back to just fine.

gotta love chevy

sharptech, 06/05/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

The Z28 model of the camaro in 94 my year are by far the easiest to beef up and to race. Sure mustangs have a little syle but they are more show and no go. Camaro has the best of both worlds I think personally. The best part is being able to just mod the LT1 engines. My 94 Z28 runs 7.62 in the quarter mile without the 150 shot of N2O. Running just over 650 HP it's one of the fastest pro street cars I have ever owned. The only car that has touched this thing was the really modified Z06. Other than that these cars just rock.

CAMARO!!!!!!

hourang, 07/17/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

ONE bad azz car!!! too fast for my own good, plus i get 23 mph on the highway!!!!

this car is really good to drive

laura, 08/04/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

this car is fun to drive and very sporty without the hassle of the money issue!

12345...10