Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Best Bang for the Buck

sdtresa, 11/30/2004
Z28 2dr Hatchback

If you want performance for your dollar this is it. Performs as well as cars costing twice as much. It doesn't pretend to be luxury in any way, it's purpose built.

Great Car

Maria Carmen Schmidt, 04/10/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I was givven this car for my 40th. b- day, in '94 it was bran-new. I love my car it still looks bran-new people still ask me if i just got a new car and i tell them it's not new it's a '94. Extremely powerful!! Has a vette engine and handles like a dream. I would not trade it for anything.I've only put about $300 into it in the 9 years I have owned it, not including regular service. Love the sound of the exaust. LOVE THE POWER!!!! It gets great mileage for being a V8 about 25mpg. and it is very reliable, I have driven it to Mexico several times. I want to thank my husband for that birthday present it was the best present ever!

Disappointed in Camaro

Fabby, 04/18/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Just bought the car and come to find that it need a distributor, which is $1000!! Chevy has a design flaw in the engine. The distributor is behind the water pump, what were they thinking? Terrible on gas, but hauls butt.

Excellent Car for First Model Year

Jerry Fox, 04/21/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

The 1994 Camaro Z28 was a rocket from the start. Certainly I've taken very good care of it, but it hasn't had many problems, only very normal stuff. And it still looks NEW! For a "first model year car" it has been great and for the price, FANTASTIC! It did turn out to be the "poor man's Corvette"

LT1 Z28 a real performer

mean green, 05/09/2008
Z28 2dr Convertible

I own a second gen, a third gen. And this fourth gen z28 is by far the best performer. handling is great. dash components are turned slightly towards the driver for ease of use. front driver side provides comfort, but lets you know you are in a muscle car. the other seats well I wouldn't know

12345...10