Used 1996 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews

$731 - $1,880

Used Beretta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

excellent first car

foozler, 03/01/2003
2dr Coupe

AT 79,000, the engine and trannie are very strong. Its small appearence is misleading. It does have power. SOund system is great. excellent control of the road. Great for a fist car!!!

Love my beretta but...

AG_47, 01/08/2006
Z26 2dr Coupe

I love my Beretta. It gets through the snow really well - something useful in these Minnesota winters. It has 182,000 miles on it and nothing big has gone wrong with it. I have to sell it because I need something newer. If I could keep it and afford to buy another car I would. It gets great gas mileage - only $30 to fill the tank. It is a little small but it feels a lot roomer than a caviler or a cobalt. The trunk is huge - I recently moved and only had to make a few trips. If you are looking for a great, reliable, dependable car then think about getting a Beretta!) Also, it is really sporty and fun to drive.

Stressed

jan, 07/12/2006
2dr Coupe

This car was awful. Problems with the headlights. The alternator went out three times while I had it. The ABS system, continued to have problems squeaking, and grabbing. The road noise so bad, I was glad when I reached my destination just for the silence. Issues, issues, issues. I was so very stressed waiting for that moment I knew was coming, she died in an intersection, with me by her side, glad she's gone

i like barettas

berettagurl, 06/07/2004
Z26 2dr Coupe

barettas are cool cars,

'96 Chevy Beretta Still rolling!

Jinx01, 09/07/2004
2dr Coupe

I got my chevy before I got my wife, and it has seen both of us go through some major changes. It helped me move her stuff little by little into our first shared apartment. Carried the two of us to the hospital and the three of us back twice!( Shout out to Ayanna 12/10/98 and Aliya 12/09/2000) Saw us through moving into a house and still managesa to carry myself to work and my daughters to school every day! If I get another car, It will have to meets some high standards. But I plan to drive my beretta until it falls apart, and with 101000 plus miles, it hope that isn't soon.