Used 2002 Chevrolet Astro Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Astro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Combination

Moms Green Machine, 03/07/2002

Vortec 4300 V6 Engine All-Wheel Drive w/Locking rear differential and 3.73 axel ratio. Test drove this van because my husband asked and I am glad he made the suggestion. This van has more leg room in the rear seats and is very easy to get in and out. Our family loves the split-folding leather bench seats. More room inside with a shorter van.I like being higher then the oncoming headlights. The power of a truck with the luxury of a mini-van. I couldn't have asked for a better combination.

this is the family vehicle

momwithkids, 01/17/2003

We are on our second Astro. We love the room, comfort & ease of movement, (important when you have to get back to little kids in car seats quickly no center console to trip over). Most of all we found that this van is reliable, powerful easy drive, sits high for great visibility. Lots of cargo room. There isn't a minivan that can compare! It is like an SUV w/minivan price w/better gas mileage and manuverability. Astros are only for the economically minded who need a reliable work horse to tote a family.

Astro Review

Houstonastro, 03/22/2002

I found this vechicle to be very reliable. After 2 years of service, only the original battery has failed. For my purpose it has served me well in hauling boy scouts for campouts as well as family vacations. I selected the Astro van over other mini-vans because it is on a truck frame, the usable interior space & seating, and the superior gas milage compared to SUV's with comparable interior space.