Used 2005 Chevrolet Astro
Pros & Cons
- Big-van capacity in a small-van package, available all-wheel drive, high-towing ability.
- Engineered in the early '80s, iffy crash test scores, cramped front footwells.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Other than its ability to mimic an SUV in terms of towing ability and cargo space, there's not much about the Astro van that makes it a viable choice over its numerous competitors.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- handling & steering
- fuel efficiency
- road noise
- climate control
- ride quality
- driving experience
- wheels & tires
- maintenance & parts
Most helpful consumer reviews
Is the Chevrolet Astro a good car?
Is the Chevrolet Astro reliable?
Is the 2005 Chevrolet Astro a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2005 Chevrolet Astro?
The least-expensive 2005 Chevrolet Astro is the 2005 Chevrolet Astro Rwd 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $24,430.
Other versions include:
- Rwd 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $24,430
- AWD 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $26,430