2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 67 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XT5 model:

Terrible Rides
By Willie Alexander

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Have owned this 2017 xt5 for 20 month's now and the only complaint I have is it rides terrible and always has. Not like any other Cadillac I have owned. Stay away from this vehicle, you'll be sorry if you buy it.

Noisy
By Rhona Costa

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Noise noise noise! The puttering sound never goes away!! The slower you go the louder the putter. Tire noise, wind noise. I have to play the radio in order to even stomach being in the car. My SRX Was so quiet I didn’t even know it was running sometimes!!!!! This is awful to come into this new car and it be as loud as something cheap

Great all around vehicle
By WES Mayland

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Appearance is outstanding! High quality both interior and exterior. Good size, not too big, not too small. Base model is priced very competitively.

Classic Cadillac Galveston
By Kathryn

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I lease a 2017 XT5. The dash on the passenger side began to buckle. After taking to dealership, they said they had to order the part. They called 8 days ago and said the part was in. I made an appoint for 9:00 AM Monday morning (5 days ago). Three days later, I called to check on the progress. I was told they had not begun on the car yet. When I asked about my appointment and was told the part was in, why had they not started on the car. I was told the appointment put me in "line" with a technician. I called Thursday and was told they started on the car and it should be ready that day or on Friday. It is now Friday. I just called and was told the "ordered part" was damaged and they would have to reorder one (guess they haven't already don so). It would be Tuesday of next week. REALLY? My loner car had 96 miles worth of gas, and NO ELECTRONICS WORKED. My own car is completely loaded with all the bells and whistles. I told them I was leaving town on Tuesday and I needed my car for the trip. I was put on hold and I finally hung up. DO NOT BUY A CAR FOR CLASSIC CADILLAC, GALVESTON.

Classic Cadillac Galveston