Used 2007 Cadillac XLR Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used XLR for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Nothing turns heads like a red Cadillac

Lance Elliott, 03/06/2008
Passion Red Limited Edition 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Having owned many new Cadillac's I dreamed of an XLR since they first hit the market in 2004. I can say with my XLR it has been a love/hate relationship, with love still winning over my hate of some issues with the car.

I love it

Bernie, 12/21/2007
2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I spent a long time deciding whether I wanted to spend the money for this car. Strange as it may seem, I also considered the Saturn Sky which is a terrific looking car. I've owned a convertible before and knew that if I ever owned one again it would have to have a power hard top with a glass rear window. The XLR looks great and is fun to drive. Gas mileage on the highway has been far better than expected too!

It's a Wow!

Bonnie Hudson, 03/07/2007
Platinum Edition 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

What a fabulous looking car! I had five Jags before this one and they can't compare to the new XLR. It has a beautifully appointed interior with burled Ash wood trim, leather that is color co-ordinated with exterior and interior and a suede headliner. It runs like a dream and does everything for you, especially the adaptive cruise control which means you can literally take your foot off the pedals. I LOVE the way the hard-top folds (like a piece of origami) into the trunk. I also love the color (a subtle purple), the automatic locking doors on both sides, and the heads-up driving feature is just fabulous! It's made so beautifully. This car simply has it all!

XLR Update

twathen, 08/13/2006
Passion Red Limited Edition 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The Cadillac XLR is the most enjoyable and fascinating auto I've ever owned, including Ferrari and Mercedes. It is responsive and truly a quality built auto. It is the best vehicle ever owned.

Review and a question about transmission

Ron Conrad, 06/29/2010
Passion Red Limited Edition 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I previously owned an SL-320, then picked up an 07 XLR while in Fla. this winter. I love it, think it is drop- dead beautiful. Averaged 27 mpg coming up 95 at 75 mph. I've noticed a random clunk in the transmission when moving in slow traffic at about 18 mph. Anyone else notice this? Only happens when very slow stop and go situations. This is a more luxurious car than my 97 SL was. Any input about the transmission would help. Ron