Used 2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used DTS for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Best I've Ever Owned

Jim , 10/05/2006
Luxury I 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have owned in 55 years of owning and driving vehicles. It is comfortable, enjoyable to drive, good looking, and I know of no other vehicle that meets the same standard.

Over 200,000 miles and going...

BigJJ, 09/12/2015
Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just past 200,000 miles!!! I've owned this Caddy for almost 7yrs. Bought with 1684miles...yes, 1,684! Regular oil changes & tune-ups and I've had one issue... At 154,320miles I had the transmission go out. I had it rebuilt. Now at 201,140 there is a ticking that's coming from the engine block and I have a torn drivers side seat. The car is going to be my son's after the ticking sound is looked at by Cadillac. I am now looking for another 2007-2010 DTS!!!

A dream to drive .

Kim, 10/02/2015
4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car replaced 2000 cadillac Deville. Which did get better mpg.then the 2007 dts but hands down this dts with the performance package is awesome to drive the power and handling and comfort is a dream and style is tops.

1St Caddy

singboi, 02/14/2013
Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 1 owner '07 Cadillac DTS Performance for $17,995 with 68,000 miles. I love everthing about the car I did a year of research on the Cadillac DTS before I purchased one and the Performance is the best of them all. I got everything I wanted in the car.

Best car I have ever owned.

Robert, 01/15/2019
Luxury I 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

First it has a V-8. I have never shopped for a car based on mpg. I do care about planet! Just do not drive very much. I am 65 yr old single male and have had quite a few cars over my lifetime (nothing high end like German). This is my second Cadillac, first a Fleetwood 60 special mid 1990's that just wore out. I bought this at Cad dealer in 2007, after bad (perhaps I got a lemon) Lincoln Ls-V8 that had over 6,000.00$ maint by 55K miles. Cad dealer worked with me to afford and I love it. Turned down offer just other day to sell. And this from a gentleman who was driving it's twin! As far as it's handling notes, I drive a rather twisty and moderate high speed road twice a week. This model (DTS) is sort of unique especially among American cars. 1, OHC V-8 it will really rev 2, FWD and rather heavy. I had an old Pontiac many many years ago with the SD-455 and if I drove it like this car on curves it would have killed me. And most important when I bought this car I ordered the very top of the line (traction but they don't last) Pirellis. There is a M-series out there I bet still wondering what kind of cad he me a few years ago. Hope you had fun reading with luck this will be the last car this old car guy will ever need

12345...8