Used 2013 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Great car . . .
By Lowell

2013 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced my large Cadillac with the LaCrosse. Missed the leg room and extra smooth drive for a while. But the difference in cost was worth it. This car has had one -- one! -- repair which was fully covered by warranty. Worn wheel bearing. Otherwise it has been just about flawless. That was better than my Cadillac!

My Buick LaCrosse gave its life for mine.
By Linda

2013 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and were in a horrific accident where another diver broadside us going 80 miles per hour. We are very banged up and I currently can't walk but with therapy hopefully I'll heal. The police and hospital were surprised how well we were from the condition of our car. Loved this car.

Fantastic Car
By ap1383m@gmail.com

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Buick gets a bad review for no reason. The Lacrosse has all the comfort and convenience of a high price luxury car, but at a lower cost. It's also labeled as an old person car. I love that, because when a date gets in she is surprised how nice the car is and the suspension is amazing. What a Ride!!!

Smooth Ride!
By Andrea

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Although I haven't owned it long I love my 2013 LaCrosse. This car gives a luxury feel at a very affordable price. Some of the reviews stated that the headrest is uncomfortable but I haven't experienced any difficulty with that. I couldn't rate on things such as repair cost because I have not had any repairs done yet. I am going to take it in for a brake inspection soon. Although the front seats are very comfortable for me, I think if I were a larger person they may not be wide enough. The cabin is veryquiet with lots of legroom.

Great car.
By Valerie

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

But used get a better deal can't beat the car though. Hope our 16 is as good.