Used 2013 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Senior Citizen Car Corners With The Best Of Them
By Carl Lewis

2013 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Over the 2 years I've owned this car it has been reliable, comfortable and fun. Prior to this car I owned a Mercedes Benz E350. My Buick is all the car the MB is reputed to be. Only one problem, the front passenger seat passenger present sensor failed. My mechanic cannot do airbag work so it went to the Chevy dealer, ugh ! My experience with dealership service departments has been at best negative, they lied about the service cars need, shorted me on fluids during routine service and lied about the reason they shorted me. I would not hesitate to buy another Buick Lacrosse.

Had my car 5 years....love it still!
By Sesa

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2013 Buick Lacrosse new. It is large, comfortable and quiet inside. We easily fit what are now 3 teenaged girls in the back seat, and my very large husband has no problem getting comfortable behind the wheel for long drives. We have taken the Lacrosse on several 1200-1400 mile trips, and have put about 57,000 miles on it. It accelerates smoothly and is responsive to my admittedly "lead foot". In the back, the fold down seats have proven to be handy when bringing home items from the home improvement store, and there is plenty of room for groceries in the trunk. LOVE the Bluetooth for the cell phone! The ambient lighting along the dash at night is a great touch. The interior finishes are great, and are well maintained 5 years later. Gas mileage is ok with the V6 engine, but I do a lot of city driving, as well. I didn't get the backup camera, but wish that I had. A couple of Cons: the Lacrosse has a major blind spot so you do have to be extra careful if you want to change lanes or back out of a parking spot in a crowded lot. The one USB port is inconveniently located. The only problem I have had is with the electronics for the entertainment system, and it didn't happen until the 3 year warranty was up. The stereo/phone system in the car has randomly shut off and on a few times while in use, but for less than a second. Due to it's low profile, if you are very large like my husband, getting in and out of the passenger seat may prove to be annoying. I do still get compliments on it's appearance, interior, and smooth ride. Overall it is a great car and I do not regret purchasing it at all.

Great car . . .
By Lowell

2013 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced my large Cadillac with the LaCrosse. Missed the leg room and extra smooth drive for a while. But the difference in cost was worth it. This car has had one -- one! -- repair which was fully covered by warranty. Worn wheel bearing. Otherwise it has been just about flawless. That was better than my Cadillac!

My Buick LaCrosse gave its life for mine.
By Linda

2013 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and were in a horrific accident where another diver broadside us going 80 miles per hour. We are very banged up and I currently can't walk but with therapy hopefully I'll heal. The police and hospital were surprised how well we were from the condition of our car. Loved this car.

Fantastic Car
By ap1383m@gmail.com

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Buick gets a bad review for no reason. The Lacrosse has all the comfort and convenience of a high price luxury car, but at a lower cost. It's also labeled as an old person car. I love that, because when a date gets in she is surprised how nice the car is and the suspension is amazing. What a Ride!!!