Used 2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

My wife's car
By Jim Tefft

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is your dad's Buick! Reliable and comfortable, it's probably not for the young person looking for a sporty ride. Although, we didn't use it that much, my wife's only complaint is that she couldn't see where the car began, and where it ended; hence the scratches and dings on the front and back bumpers.

Buick loyalist
By George

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Was uncomfortable with transmission from day one. Enjoyed manual mode but auto mode seemed to slip quite a bit. Very disappointed that trunk would not hold golf clubs sideways or front to back. Had to put bags in at an angle. I hated that! Buick, need to enlarge trunk just a bit.

Buick Customer No Service
By basa0605@gmail.com

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a new Buick LaCrosse in September 2011. After having it less then 2 years and multiple trips to the dealership for an engine compartment issue I was told nothing was wrong. That the engine was supposed to sound that way (even by the senior service manager at Rivard Buick) Over the next 3 years and trips to two other dealerships I am finally told that this noise is a serious issue with my engine and that there were 4 service bulletins for this issue dating back to 2013. No one at any of the dealerships told me about this until after the warranty was up. It was a competitor dealership that informed me and not Buick. Now I have been in contact with Buick customer service they tell me it’s not there responsibility to tell customers about the service bulletins even though there media campaign letters say they are supposed to. They say customer satisfaction is important to them. After contacting customer service for the final time time today I was lied to and told that I refused diagnostics on my vehicle amongst other untruths. Buick has lost my trust and my business.

Great car
By Russell Keys

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great car, only problem in five years was replace a battery

Worst car I've ever owned!!
By Dodgeman$$

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

GM (government motors) have really lost their edge in the auto industry. I purchased a 2011 Buick with the 3.6 vvt engine. What a piece of junk. It's been in the shop constantly. 3 months ago it started having issues. Spent $800 bucks on ignition coils and a week later it seized. Before this car I had a Buick with the 3800 engine. The 3800 was the best engine GM built, now all they have is junk. GM must hire all the engineers who dropped out of college. The milage sucked along with the poor power. The 3.6 vvt is suppose to produce 301 horse, more like 30 horse. Do yourself a favor and go buy a lexas, BMW, Honda or even a Ford, and I'm not a Ford man. Hopefully the government doesnt bail out GM this time around. GM what a joke!!