Used 2014 Buick Encore Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick Encore Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Encore model:

Great vehicle
By Victor Ramirez

2014 Buick Encore Premium 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've really enjoyed the vehicle, it has been a worry free vehicle. The comfort and performance of the vehicle has been good.

This car saved my life
By Luke Chaidez

2014 Buick Encore Convenience 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had owned my baby (which I nicknamed Rainy) for a little under 8 months, until someone decided to run a red light right infront of me at 50 mph. Miraculously, both me and my friend are alive, unscratched- all because of this car. This car, quite literally, saved our lives. I cannot express how safe this car is and how grateful I am to have had this car. Rainy may be no longer, but I will always remember it as the car that saved our lives.

Mother in-laws Car My Foot!
By DWH

2014 Buick Encore Leather 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Do research about the dealership and cost along with push back a pushy salesman. The once upon a time in disclosing that the car "used to belong" is just about the best way to turn around and leave any dealership. I have owned my car for 11 month and in the beginning it was just want I wanted. although the price in paying off the mother in laws issues is not worth it, I felt I could afford the thing which has turned in the creature from the black lagoon. I have had it towed to two different Buick dealerships 6 times and i just waiting for the 7th the pop up any day now. The service departments have replaced the batteries 4 times and one was a call back and I don't even remember what the other issue was. None-the-less the surgical attempts failed and I am stuck with the grayest lemon in the city of Massillon, Ohio. I have reviewed several other reviews from individuals who shared having the same problem and the results were the same unresolved by Mr. GM and the dealership. At one point, there was contact with the dealership that was made but being told to take it somewhere that services Buick was fine, but no offers of support were ever issued. You know you have a semi-lemon (semi because it will work on occasion) When a opening statement of regret starts as "Well." Alright you have been had kiddo, lights out, party's' over, pig's on the griddle and you have been cooked. Why is there not a legitimate complaint division for cars? and true justice for a lemon. Yes I do I understand the lemon law but who's to listen. Such unrequited trust in what we count as justice, until those who we count on to deliver justice is wearing our size 9.5's. If I don't express my feeling I would probably break and drive it right down GM's you know what.

Give it an Encore for getting in and out!
By Daniel Clark

2014 Buick Encore Convenience 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My first experience was getting in and out of my Encore. What a treat that was! I am used to driving in a 2005 Chevy Cavalier. I always had to clime off of the floor of that car. I deliver pizza's for Domino's Pizza, and I can deliver up to 30 deliveries in an 8 hour day. That's a total of 60 times I had to crawl out of that car, and hit my head on the roof getting in, and out of that car. But enough of the Cavalier. Now I finally found my ''Dream Vehicle'' for delivering. Easy in and out. I just step in, and out with no effort at all. I am impressed. Just Imagine having to just step out of the car now. My knees, and back are thanking me to the hilt! Other wise it is a Quiet and comfortable car to drive. The handling is perfect. I need to make sudden U-Turns in my job, and this car can do them on the dime. Did I mention Quiet? Wow! It's Buick Quiet all right. I stopped at a traffic light to make a left turn the other day, and a car stopped next to me in the right lane. Business as usual right? Well I turned to look out my passenger window, and I saw the lady next to me get out of her car, and go to the rear or her car. She was mad all heck about something. Then I realized another car had hit her from behind. The other car behind her was smashed into her car. To think I didn't even hear a thing. Now that's what I call Buick Quiet! Any way, I love my Buick Encore. And I recommend it for all the people that need head room, leg room, easy in and out, and a car with all the fetchers you would ever want for comfort, and safety. Tell them Dan ''The Pizza Man'' sent you!

Nice quiet ride
By Bill

2014 Buick Encore 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Excellent buy - check for visibility.