Used 2019 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

Used Enclave for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Awesome Enclave

Cindy, 08/22/2018
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Fourth Enclave we have owned. We especially are impressed with the quiet ride, safety features, comfort, people mover, and reliability based on our three previous Enclaves.

Smooth Avenir

Harry Evans, 12/23/2018
Avenir 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

If you want better tires when you buy specify that as part of your purchase

2019 Enclave Avenir

Kevin G, 10/29/2019
Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I like my vehicle so far. It’s pretty refined with a nice quite ride and features. I agree with the comments about t(e auto stop. It cause the vehicle to lunge a bit when the engine restarts. There should be an option. In the infotainment to turn it off in my opinion. Not sure I understand the logic not to give the owners this option.

Ad
Build Your Enclave
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $40,000starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Buick

Noise from exhaust pipe

Jim, 11/14/2019
Premium 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

With just 3M miles on this car we began to hear noise coming from under the car when you first start it up. Took it to a GM dealer and was told there was a defected exhaust pipe and clamp that was making the noise. Its been three weeks now and the parts have not come to the dealer at this time . Dealer says it's because of the strike. BS. Nice car other than can't get it fixed, and it drives my wife nuts.

Cons outweigh the pros

Gina, 09/01/2019
Essence 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Any vehicle that requires a college course to use the Automatic shifter... Just walk away. I never know when this thing will go into gear or not. Which gear it will go into. An auto stick with 4 movement directions and 2 or 3 buttons??? 10yr old must have designed this. Dash controls just as useless. No manual button for AC control on dash. Fan speed has push buttons instead of a dial. If you use screen for adjustments you can't adjust music and ventilation at same time. Volume control is unpredictable and largely uncontrollable. MODE buttons are too close together in touch screen. Half the time I get the wrong mode. A huge distraction from DRIVING. And 2 of the modes we hardly ever use anyway. Shouldn't even be in the mix. Air vents can't be adjusted for tall people. I can't get steering wheel into a comfortable position for long trips and requires use of pillows on both arm rests to be comfortable. A silly pull out shelf in armrest...weak. Overpriced. Pros...strong power train, large interior, decent handling

12345...8