Used 2019 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

Used Enclave for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Leaves a lot to be desired

Terry Thompson, TEXAS, 08/12/2019
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

After driving a Denali I am almost in tears every time I get into my 2019 Buick Enclave. I've had it 3 months and it's rattling in the dash, and a piece of the exterior trim molding had come off. If this is any inclination of what I have to look forward to, the future's not looking too bright. I was a complete idiot for trading my Denali. The sales person said "Buick's are good cars, built to last, they hold their value." Yeah right, they can't even hold themselves together.

Avenir not worth the extra price tag

JasonW, 03/04/2020
Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

We bought the Avenir for some of the luxury and convenience features. Most of them we have since disabled because they either created a very intrusive (and unsafe) driving experience or were awkward to use. The "hands free" lift gate at the back works only sporadically - it is much faster to just open it with the button - so this feature doesn't get much use either. One of the most disappointing things has been cheap material covering the sun roof. This fastens loosely resulting in a lot of rattling and road noise. So we drive around in our expensive "luxury" car with a tissue stuffed up under the sun roof to prevent it from rattling. Overall, I like the car - but would never recommend stepping up to the Avenir trim. It is just not worth the extra money. And avoid the sun roof - it just feels cheap and it's noisy.

SUPRISE PURCHASE

Ruth Darneal, 11/21/2018
Preferred 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I initially went in looking for an Acadia. The salesperson Gus was very attentive and asked me a lot of questions about my want and needs. In the end I tried the Buick Enclave and loved it. It is roomy and comfortable and best of all the gas milege is good. Love my new Buick!

Ad
Build Your Enclave
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 4 Trims
See pricing and options on your next Buick

Stops breathing when stopped!

Norm Glaze Sr, 05/02/2019
Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

The engine dying when fully stopped seems totally unnecessary. And the vibrating seat on my butt never fails to deliver a full blown adrenalin rush. We miss our 2014. The GM engineers would do well to STOP over engineering!

Young Guy in a Buick

kmk008, 05/08/2019
Essence 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

First let it be known that I am a 22 year old male.. certainly not the traditional Buick customer. I lucked into getting this car for a 7-day rental period, and was incredibly impressed. Over the course of the week I put on approximately 1100 miles and found the new Enclave to be fantastic in terms of comfort, gas mileage (avg 25mpg in mixed driving), and performance. Additionally, I have a fair bit of experience with a 2012 Enclave that my mother had previously owned. Without question, the 2019 blows the older model away in every aspect. In fact, if I choose to shop for a newer SUV in the future, I would be taking a very serious look at a new Buick.

12345...8