2017 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Good Value1
By Patrick

2017 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Gas mileage is not the greatest. 19" tires stupid idea. So few cars have this size that they are unreasonably high. If they were 18" they would be about 1/3 less. Engineer that located the oil filter should have a Louisville Slugger busted across his knees. Front seat a little firm for my aging back but remedied with a memory foam cushion for long drives. Other than that a wonderful car, our second and would buy another. Picked the Enclave over Cadillac and Lincoln for room and comfort. I feel there is little else either of the previous mentioned cars could have given me that the Buick now provides. I would recommend one to anyone looking for comfort and at 6'4" leg and headroom are paramount.

Love this Car!
By Ruby

2017 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We own a 2017 Enclave with all the bells and whistles. We bought it used. It is the best ride we have ever owned. Took it to Canada for a two-day drive both ways, my husband did the driving. He said it was amazing how easy it was to drive and he didn't feel worn out. My ride was so comfy.

The secret gem.
By Donny

2017 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Comfortable, sturdy, nicely designed w/ amazing safety ratings. Different then many in this category. The captain chairs in the 2nd row make it very convenient for passengers to get in & out.

Viberation
By James Garrigan

2017 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this vehicle new in October of this year. It is a great vehicle except that it has a distinct vibration starting at 65 MPH. Had it to dealer 2 times for this problem. Each time they replaced a tire, which seems to have helped, but the vibration still exists. This is very annoying when freeway driving.

Love the car but not reliable
By Erik

2017 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the car new with 24 miles on a Friday. Drove it on a roughly 200 mile road trip over the weekend and Tuesday the power steering goes out. We take it to the dealer and they keep it until Wednesday afternoon and tell us it was the power steering pump that was bad. They say they replaced it so we thought the problem was over. Thursday my wife says the power steering is out again. I drove right to where she was and by the time I got there it was working. Friday morning everything worked great and then Friday afternoon around 2:00 it went out again. This time I was home and felt it. The dealership picked it up from the house because we refused to drive it until the problem is fixed. We have been very disappointed with the purchase because we love the car, the interior , the exterior, etc. but now we have a car that we payed a lot of money for that my wife is scared to drive!! We are probably about to start lemon law paper work as the dealership refuses to trade it for what we payed towards a different one. They are offering around $8,000 less to swap to a different Enclave.