Used 2011 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Enclave for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I never thought I would buy a Buick

2left, 11/15/2010

Pros: comfort, ride, quietness, styling, space, utility Cons: gas mileage, needs tighter steering, better visibility out the back. Summary: I had test drove Pilot, MDX, RX350, Sorento, VeraCruz, SantaFe, Highlander, Acadia, Traverse and Edge. For the size, comfort, range, performance, convenience and price, the Enclave stood out among its competiton IMO) - this selection was not only a surprise to me but those who know me as well - particularly since I have been a Honda/Acura person for many years. The Enclave is a very nice car and if I had to do it over again, I would purchase it again.

Good MPG for it's size

kb5868, 05/13/2014

I bought a 2011 Enclave with only 20k miles after my lease was up on my 2012 Infiniti EX35. My Enclave gets a consistent 17 mpg in town compared to 15 mpg for the EX. It is easily twice the size of the Infiniti, the primary reason for not getting another EX lease - no one could fit in the back seat! So, for a vehicle that is nearly as large as my Yukon Denali, I'm fairly impressed with the gas mileage. everyone has their opinions, but I was puzzled by all the comments about how 2-3 mpg was bankrupting people that bought $45k cars and were considering $60k cars with better MPG to make up the difference. Different econ class than I had in high school I guess...LOL!

exceptional

pkirk618, 06/13/2011

Purchased a fully loaded Enclave. Towing, chrome, 20" wheels, DVD rear....and those directional head lights, that's just so damn neat. I've never owned a luxury SUV and well, it's a pleasure to drive. I don't care about mileage as I feel it can't be avoided in something this big. It could be better I suppose, but I expected 20mpg average and that's what I get. Their paint and chrome, especially in the tri-coat diamond enclave is beautiful. The front end, especially with the blue ring in the headlights and waterfall grill compliment each other well. It's what sold my wife on this vehicle. ...and remote start standard? Heck yeah!

Best in It's Class

rvanparys, 06/19/2011

We wanted to move from our minivan to something more compatible with our long NW winters. After many weeks of in depth research we finally decided on a GMC Acadia. The dealership also featured Buicks. After test driving both my wife and I came to the conclusion that the Buick outshown the Acadia in fit and finish and overall quietness and ride. I found the car responsive and while it will never be the first one away from the starting line, it does have the requisite power on demand to pass safely. The ride is exceptional as is the quietness. Both of these were prime concerns for my wife. The interior is well laid out and materials above average. I would highly recommend this car

scary

staugustine1, 08/13/2013

I have had my Buick for about two and a half years now and love just about everything about it. It is comfortable, responsive, hold lots of people and things. My only concern is about six months ago my "service air bag" light came on. So I promptly took it to the dealer where they had it for several days and repaired the faulty piece. While I was there I asked the service tech if the airbags would still work if the light was on and he told me NONE of the airbags would have worked in a crash. The light came back on again today so I am bringing it back to the dealership to have it fixed for a second time. This is not some thing that I find acceptable in a 2 1/2 year old car.

Good and Bad

enclave774, 12/15/2011

The Enclave is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. We got it to drive on highway trips and that's all we use it for. My previous Lexus 350 caused Sacrum pain after long drives. Six weeks in physical therapy at $600+/week definitely makes a few miles per gallon mileage difference a non-issue. If you want a performance vehicle get something else. The Enclave definitely is a land cruiser.

Smooth, roomy cruiser, hit-or-miss reliability

LMR, 09/14/2017
CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After test driving leading competitors (Mazda CL-7/9, Ford Flex, Audi Q/7, etc.) we settled on the Buick for its superior ride quality and capacious size. I'm a car aficionado and this is the nicest riding vehicle I've owned or driven in. We purchased a 1-yr old 2011 CPO vehicle and until late summer 2017 all was well. The only previous issue was a leaky engine gasket covered under warranty. At our 100k mile check we found: broken engine mount, leaky strut, and HVAC stopped cooling turned out to be a cracked rear AC evap core. Online forums show this was a common issue into 2013 models, and repair costs $1,000 - $1,300 for either front or rear. So at 100k miles we've a $3,500 repair tab. The car has been great to date, but as it ages I'm questioning whether or not we too will begin to experience the transmission problems reported on the forums. PROS: Exceptional ride quality, excellent interior room (more actually than my Tahoe), good safety rating, outstanding traction in wet/snowy conditions, great dealer support CONS: adequate but not exceptional power, GM leather seating quickly shows wear compared to other brands (same happened in my Tahoe & those of friends), weight keeps mileage middle of the pack, tight power train packaging complicates maintenance/repairs (over $300 for spark plug change!?!). Time will tell on continued reliability and eventually resale value of our Buick. It's a great family or road trip vehicle, and overall a positive experience. It might not be the type of vehicle you keep beyond 100k miles

Make a mistake going from my Tahoe to this

Anna S, 08/16/2015
CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I gave up my Tahoe to go to this because my two older children had moved out of the house and I did not need such a large vehicle. I intended on keeping this car for many years and giving it my daughter when she started driving. It has been in the shop with so many issues we now intend on trading it in next year and going back to a Tahoe. We have had problems from the motor mount, the drive train, the axle bearings and several other things. Thank goodness we had bought an extended warranty so we have not had much out of pocket cost. The Buick dealership has been very nice and apologetic about all the problems. It is a comfortable car but it is not as comfortable as I feel it should be.

Worst car Ive ever bought

F Sangen, 06/09/2016
CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Ive always bought american cars, that being said, This is the worst car Ive ever owned. Its nice looking and has all the features Ive wanted. The MPG is terrible. The worst thing about this car is its an absolute lemon. The first few months I had it the airbag lights went on. It was in the shop multiple times and they finally had to rewire the airbag system. At 12000 miles the engine light came on and car shut down 4 hours away from home after waiting 5 hours for roadside assistance they towed me an hour away. I got a loaner car and had to leave it up there. It ended up being a bent valve and the head had to be machined. I got it back 3 weeks later after having to drive back up 4 hours to get it. I have a problem with the gas guage that I still have it was back multiple times(they replaced gas tank) and it still does it. It shows 1/4 tank when its empty. Ive had multiple front end components replaced. It runs rough(like a miss) and tach jumps been back multiple times they tell me all the tachs do that. Now charging system is not working replaced battery must be alternator. The car has 52000 miles I bought it in today (thursday )to make appointment. They cant look at it till Wednesday at the soonest, So I dont have a car again. The car is paid off in another 5 months!! So now I dont have a car again. Maybe I should just leave it at dealer. I am a mechanic for railroad and know what Im talking about and dealership is trying to BS me about problems. STAY AWAY

Returning to American made

tomcat7, 02/04/2011

We walked out of an Odyssey and haven't look back. After evaluating about everything we finally settled on the new Enclave. What a pleasant reward at every drive. Right out of the "box" on mixed roads, we got 23.8 mpg. The ride and comfort and goodies compare and for us beat the MB ML, and Lexus GX. The standard warranty is better that the Arcadia and Traverse with a better list of "standard equipment". So far so good, and we could not be happier.

Like an ocean liner (a thirsty one though)

bigbaddave, 12/15/2011

I've had the CXL1 AWD for a week and am still adapting to a vehicle that reminds me of an ocean liner. It's very stately and is not the kind of crossover you'd want to be manoeuvring in a tight parking lot. My wife wanted a leather-seated vehicle, so I test drove the Toyota Highlander, Subaru Outback, Mazda CX9, Acura MDX and Chevrolet Traverse. The Enclave beat the lot. I love the exterior design but some of the interior controls are oddly placed. The gas mileage so far has been disappointing (no shocks there) and I haven't yet worked out a totally comfortable seating arrangement. My 15-year-old daughter though says the Enclave is "sick", which is a great compliment coming from her.

2011 Buick Enclave, Gold Mist

wayne107, 05/29/2011

Purchased our Enclave in 2/11. It replaced a 1998 Toyota Avalon. We've put more than 7,000 miles on it driving on trips down to San Diego, and up to Sacramento and Redding. It is a joy to drive and ride in. Passengers have commented on its ride and quietness. So far there has been nothing to require taking it in for service (other than its first oil change) or replacement under warranty. The Gold Mist color is proving to be a good choice for not showing dust/road grime. Best gas mileage has been 21.9 on mountainous highway driving at 75 mph.

Do Not Buy a Buick

Leaks, 12/16/2015
CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

2011 Buick Enclave with 113,000 miles: A/C has never worked properly, the car body leaks water into the interior when it rains, the suspension is noisy, the car has been in the shop multiple times with less than crappy support from the local dealer but I see where that customer care support comes from when I called the Buick hot line and was a given a number to document our call with no resolution to the problem.

19 months in, tearing my hair out over the gas bills

bigbaddave, 08/06/2013

I wrote my first review after driving the Enclave for a week; we've had it now for 19 months. We bought it to transport my teenage daughter and her friends around and it's been a great success. They love the luxurious leather seats, the sound system and the great ride. The back seats fold down in a variety of ways and you can transport pretty much whatever you want. The main drawback is the awful fuel consumption on the AWD version, which is less even than the 15 mpg Buick claims it will get. Our lease runs out at the end of 2014 and we'd like to buy the Enclave, even though it will be a bit big for two people, but I think we'll downsize to a BMW X3 or the Audi Q5 just to save money on gas.

Bad Timing

Rich Hand, 04/12/2016
CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Why would all 3 timing chains need replacing at only 36000 miles?

Quiet, refined, but...

flablueovalfan, 09/27/2011

There is much to like about the '11 Buick Enclave. It provides a serene, luxurious ride. However, there are a few inexplicable and obvious nods to cost cutting that do not belong in a $50,000+ vehicle of this class. I particularly dislike the fact that the front passenger seat cushion adjusts front to back only - no angle adjustment! And is it to much to ask for some ambient interior lighting - like my $15,000 less expensive '11 Mustang GT has? A few bits of interior materials could be better - too much hard plastic. I had the Ford Flex with Eco Boost higher on my list, but the wife was put off by the styling. The Enclave is a nice car, it just needs more attention to the details.

Many great road trips in this SUV

Angel, 07/14/2018
CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My kids grew up in this car. Very comfortable on all of the road trips we took from 2011 thru 2017. Time to sell it now. We drove the entire Northeast of America. Bucket seats, entertainment system and roominess helped u keep the peace on the long trips. My wife loved it so much that she replaced it with another Buick (Envision).

DO NOT BUY

ROGER GIROIR, 12/16/2015
CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

HAD TO CHANGE MOTOR MOUNTS TWICE IN CAR. A/C BROKE IN FIRST MONTH. OVERPRICED. BEEN IN THE SHOP OVER TWENTY TIMES AND GMC DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.

Enclave Seats Poorly Designed for Booster Seats

lbardel, 09/16/2011

2nd & 3rd row seats are almost impossible to buckle using backless &"with-backs" toddler booster seats (infant car seats w/5-point harness are ok). The latch at bottom of the seat does not budge & presses against the booster so tightly, you'll rub your knuckles raw trying to get the buckle in....also, the buckle is slightly angled making things even more difficult. I transport four 5-year-olds to Kndgarten & not one of them can buckle in......I bought 3 different brands of boosters, & nothing helps. There's just not enough room on the seat for the booster to fit against the latch. Buick suggested a belt extender; Buick later said NOT to use extender; they are perplexed for solution.

Engine

Greg, 08/20/2018
CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Nothing but engine problems will not buy another Buick again

Enclave

Pete, 10/24/2010

Recently purchased an Enclave CXL AWD. Tremendous car and we are very pleased. Great comfort. Great ride. Lots of safety features. We were worried about gas mileage. Once we got used to the fact that this car is smoother and quicker than the car it replaced, we went a little lighter on the gas at lights and signs. Went from about 14 mpg in suburban / urban driving to 18 over 3 tanks of gas. Hopefully it will continue to improve.

Dream Machine Buick Enclave CXL1

texasdriver7, 11/24/2010

The Buick Enclave proves American can- do and ability to make and deliver a terrific product is still possible! It's a dream to drive, comfort is it's first name, style is it's second, great design and layout is it's third. The Buick Enclave can actually comfortably take 7 people for a nice drive. It's very easy to turn it into a cargo hauler, easy to convert back to a passenger car, or use it both ways at the same time! My dog has lots of room in the back. The back has great AC to keep everybody comfortable. LOTS OF CAR FOR THE MONEY and Terrific design and comfort. This was a good investment in a super set of driving wheels!

A cargo hauler with class

rvanparys, 06/10/2011

When we started our automobile research we had a number of requirements. The car had to be 4WD because of our location and sometimes elongated winters. It had to be comfortable, quiet, handle well, get reasonable gas mileage, allow my small stature wife to sit comfortably while driving and have enough cargo room to tote our Old English Sheep Dog in spoiled comfort. This last requirement eliminated a number of fine candidates and pricing further shaved the list. We finally came down to a GMC Acadia or Buick Enclave. The Buick wasn’t originally on our list due to pricing but with manufacturer and other discounts it was brought into our budget. We could not be happier. The car is quiet,

When better cars are built, Buick will build them

Gary Stroup, 05/12/2018
CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Buick continues to build cars with comfort, safety, and quality!

Had this car 2 years. Great

Patrick S., 06/23/2019
CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

If you are looking for comfort and a smooth quiet ride consider the Buick Enclave. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Virtually no maintenance cost.

Warranty runs out and the expensive repairs begin!

Jim O'Neill, 10/01/2018
CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After eight years the car only has 56,000 miles and in the four years since the warranty expired we have put more than $7,500 into keeping it running safely. No sooner had the four-year warranty expired than we experienced our fist ridiculous repair cost...several hundred to replace a burned out tail light...two more since plus a headlight [$1,500+ total]. Replaced all four Michelin tires TWICE [no one can tell us why they wear out so quickly on this vehicle, but I typically get 70K-80K out of one set of Michelins...$2,000]. Replaced the battery TWICE. And because it is located under one of the rear passenger seats it requires completely extricating the seat from the car and takes more than an hour for a professional to do it...and the replacement battery itself is $200 because, according to the mechanic, it is a "Mercedes battery." Add the hour of labor and it is more than $300 each time...for a battery! [X2 = $600+]. Replaced an alternator [$650 plus three hours labor = $1,000]. Replaced the entire brake assembly [$1,100 plus four hours of labor = $1600]. The "check engine" light has come on four times and every time costs hundreds of dollars to diagnose without ever finding a problem [$1,600+]. The last dealership we took it to sympathized and admitted that Buick "had some quality problems with the Enclaves built between 2008 and 2012...really?! No kidding!

Follow Up On Earlier Review

rusgc, 10/08/2011

Just completed 3500 mile trip with new Enclave, I'm adding to earlier review. Ride is excellant and it's quiet. It's a big car, I didn't get used to the size as I thought I would with driving time. Poor outward visibility, and lack of maneuverability in tight spaces, i.e., parking garages, and busy parking lots is my biggest complaint. Gas mileage is disappointing, hoped for rated mileage at least, but it's 1 or 2 mpg less than rated. Interior conveniences are either lacking or too small to be useful. We've had minivans for years, nothing beats them for travelling convenience so I'm biased on these points. Overall, it's a comfortable, nice, if not exciting or "fun" to drive, car.

Deathtrap and GMC does not care

T, 03/10/2017
CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As a former loyal GMC owner for 47 years it is shocking to find out GMC are horrible crooks who do not care this is a dangerous vehicle. Without warning the engine broke on the freeway. Car has perfect maintenance. The dealer mechanic said this is common; he sees it all the time; in fact he didn't even have to take it apart because he had seen the same thing six times in 2 months. All GMC could do was read their script and say they understood--does that mean all six customer service reps and two Detroit located supervisors all have Enclaves that have done this!?! Why aren't they recalling this paperweight? An expensive luxury car with 50,000 miles with engine failure--complete--ludicrous. Wrote the President of GMC, VP of North American operations, and Vice President for Customer Experience and received absolutely no reply to my email--still waiting for the form letter that says they feel my pain although it is doubtful they have or give one iota about a customer once they have been suckered into this car. Do not expect this car or company to be anything but a bad experience. Check the web reviews carefully; I wish I had.

Nice Car, So Far

rusgc, 08/07/2011

We've had it a week. My wife loves it. It feels big and a little clumsy to me, and I'm used to driving a van. Limited visibility will also take some getting used to. Very comfortable seats. Gas mileage so far is disappointing, less than rated. My opinion on this and most cars now is the electronics are way over done. Too many "features" that aren't necessary. Huge gripe is the lack of hanging hooks inside rear doors, instead they are half way back by the 3rd seat or cargo area. Totally inconvenient for hanging dry cleaning, and the bar I use on vacation to hang clothing. We travel a lot and this silly oversight may have been a decider to go with a Lexus.

nice car

achomes, 09/25/2010

I haven't purchased an American car for years, Still own 09 Lexus GS 350 and a Range Rover Sport. Traded a 2009 Acura MDX for the Enclave. The Enclave is larger and has an American drive and feel, not as responsive as the others I own. I do like it and I do recommend it. It really is time to buy American and the effort seems to be there for the quality. Had one small issue but GM and the dealer went out of their way to fix it and they did!

Can't be a luxury car. Only ordinary

BYS1435, 04/18/2016
CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Good for ride, commute ever day, worse AC, bad mechanical and electrical. It is Only ordinary car, and it can't be in the "Entry Level" luxury car. Buy other brands instead, and stay away with this junk buster.

Great Comfort

Great Vehicle, 10/10/2010

We have looked at many different crossovers as we have a very specific need for vehicle height and are demanding on comfort. The interior is very nice and a definite upgrade in quality from what I remember GM products to have. The ride is extremely smooth and very quiet! I would have to say I prefer the ride and comfort of this over our Lincoln and the price was even lower. Could not beat the service I received at the dealership either

Enclave the beast

captalvinscott, 10/22/2010

This is the most comfortable SUV I've ever driven plus the space and easy method of letting down the seats are awesome.

Love it!

allanfam4, 12/31/2010

Have only had my new Enclave for one week, but already love it. My husband surprised me with a Cyber Gray CXL-1 for Christmas. Several months ago, we test drove the Traverse, Enclave, Mazda CX-9, and Honda Pilot. I told him that when we were ready to purchase, I definately wanted the Enclave. Previoiusly had a 2003 Trailblazer EXT, which I also loved, but after 8 years and 100,000 miles, I was ready for something that had all the newest features (including safety features). The ride is incredibly smooth and quiet, and it is extremely comfortable. Already took it on a three hour road trip, and we were all comfortable. Got about 20 MPG on the highway and have gotten 18 in town.

In Town gas mileage BAD

wml1, 08/02/2011

13.3 13.6 in town is awful, I traded 08 Avalanche LTZ for this. The Avalanche got 14 to 15 in town, so far Buick says it's in spec's I Have been a G.M. owner far over 40yrs won't even try to put a number of car's and truck,s so far I feel like G.M. s really let me down. other then that it's a very nice, great confort really nice interior, I should have bought the Cad.

So far so good.

rafanna, 12/02/2011

I have had my Buick for about 7 months now. I like and I am happy I bought it. I do miss my Tahoe everyday though. It was more comforable and the radio was far more supreme than the one in the Enclave. It get about 19 miles to the gallon on average only about 3 more mile than my Tahoe. I do love and enjoy the bluetooth that has great clarity and the sunroof. Over all I am happy, but will go back to a Tahoe probably in a few years.

Cloud nine!!!

Carol Dickson, 06/28/2017
CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Lots of room and super smooth ride.

Big reliable

Jack Barber, 05/18/2018
CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Very reliable. Not real nimble. Good value.

Buick for Life!

MKS, 03/12/2019
CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I will always have an Enclave! . It has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. (Tahoe, Silverado, Outlook, minivans) Smooth ride, everybody fits, absolutely will be a forever vehicle for my family. And if we downsize to a car, it will also be a Buick. Best perks and value in a brand I have ever had.

A Happy Buyer

xhbjjfdl212, 03/12/2011

Everything good so far at 3000 miles. Could not be more happy with this Crossover. Time will tell the reliability, but as of today, it is worth every penny!

What the heck is an Enclave

Roy Young, 01/24/2016
CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Outstanding in all areas EXCEPT gas mileage, kinda sad. July2016 100k tune up--- on trip to Fla got 21.9 mpg ! Still enjoying car. Would recommend. UPDATE, Buick still performing well, no problems. Just sold it to my daughter and her Husband, they love it! CAR SOLD! Daughter loves it. No problems. Will not update further.

That's not a Buick

Tzer, 03/10/2016
CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

when I'm driving this Buick Enclave, it's like I'm setting in my living room so comfortable and quite.

VERY NICE CAR

adt, 09/29/2010

We have had many cars in our 40 yrs of marriage this might be the best purchased a 2011 infinity qx56 had it 2k mi and could not wait to get rid of it this is very very nice quiet luxury drives great

Great touring vehicle

Tex, 11/03/2010

Excellent cross country vehicle, the type you can drive in for twelve hours in a day. Very roomy with great legroom. Seats are very comfortable with great adjustable lumbar support. Controls are intuitive and well laid-out. Bose premium sound system is good. Bass is tight, but just adequate on response range. Extremely smooth ride with the quietest cabin I have ever encountered. Smooth acceleration and handling. On one hand, I had hoped for better fuel economy. On the other hand, this is a large, heavy vehicle with significant wind resistance. Cargo space is outstanding. Functioning of the laydown seats is great. Nice features. Great vehicle. Absolutely a keeper.

Could Be the Best SUV

paulie10, 06/16/2011

Took delivery of my new 2011 Enclave. I looked at many SUV type vehicles and kept coming back to the Buick it has real seats for adults in the 2nd row, they also slide forward and back for more rear or leg room. Cargo space in the back is very adequate as well. Leather, fit and finish is as good as any. Ride and quietness of the cabin interior is far better than most. The V6 pulls like a V8 with power to spare. The looks are curvey,sporty and apealing. To save some grief while at the dealer have them activate for you On Star, and have them install the Navigation Disc. In case there is a problem. Fuel Mileage is as posted not bad not great. Around 20 MPG So far I am pleased with the Enclave

Excellent, practical vehicle

Jim, 01/29/2020
CXL2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my CXL from my brother, who kept the fluids clearn religiously. It was 4 years old and had 130,000 miles - he drives a lot. People get in and I often ask them to guess how old it is and how many miles. They usually say 4 or 5 years, and maybe 75K or 100K. Mine is now 9 years old, and is over 230,000 miles. And still going strong! Looks good inside and out, and drives perfectly. Great vehicle!

My catchy review

Ted Dennis, 05/26/2016

It is very nice.

Buick Enclave - Style and Comfort!

John W, 11/06/2010

We have loved the appearance of the Enclave since it was first introduced and found our smaller vehicles did not have the utility we require for hauling grandchildren and all the things we tend to want to take on long road trips and vacations. This vehicle has a quiet and smooth ride, with a very luxurious cabin and amenities. The seating we chose provides four bucket seats as well as a third-row bench.

Buick Enclave dream machine

Texas Driver, 11/24/2010

After so many years of owning Japanese designed cars I decided it was time to try American cars again. Finally the American auto makers are back on track with terrific and extremely competitive products! The Buick Enclave is a beautifully designed and built car, it has all the bells and great technology along with superb driving comfort! Perfect for my family and flexible in design to meet my needs (somewhere between a car and a pickup with a minivan thrown in is basically what I needed). Excellent styling in and out. Excellent layout. EXCEPTIONAL ride! More power than I expected and so so on MPG, looks like it's around 17 to 18 around town. Top 5 star safety rating -it's a WOW!

Comfort Extraordinaire

Kurt, 11/29/2010

We are in our third week of Enclave ownership and have never been as impressed with a vehicle as we are with our 2011 CX-L1 White Diamond. Every trip we taken in it, from the jaunt to the grocery to the long distance trip, has been a pleasure. Buick is back! Have not owned a Buick since 1995, been driving Hondas, but I am glad to say I am back in a Buick.

51050