Skip to main content
List Price Range

Used 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

no surpeises

jim34b, 05/07/2014
    updated 05/09/2022
    2014 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 550i xDrive 4dr Hatchback AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Edmunds review is accurate, and others must share their opinions. Because 5 series GT's are hard to find, I ordered a 2014 550i xdrive. I like it because it is a large, comfortable, powerful sedan, that converts into a large trunk when needed. In my case, that's about six times per year, and I hope BMW keeps making them. After two years and over thirty thousand miles, I'm very satisfied with this car. It's functional and fun to drive. It's now three years old and has over 50000 miles. There have been no mechanical issues, and the interior looks and feels new. I expect to drive it at least another year. May, 2018. I liked the 550GT a lot, but wanted to try something different, so I now have an X5. First impression is that I like the elevated height which provides better vision for the driver.

4 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Best luxury car for the money

Gene R, 07/09/2018
    updated 07/14/2021
    2014 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 535i 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I only have one minor complaint with my car. It doesn't have a compass in the mirror as my three series did. Buy a used certified car from a dealer and know your prices before shopping. I bought mine for $3,000. less than the asking price. I still have my car after 2 1/2 years and it still runs great. I'm trying to upgrade to a 2018 but I can't find one so I will be keeping mine. It has 66k miles on it.

5 out of 5 stars

Unique look and rides great!

E Estrada, 03/01/2022
    2014 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 535i 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I love the 2014 535i Gran Turismo. The body is very cool in an awkward way. We always get compliments. Also the interior room is great. Lots more than a regular 5 series. I have read that is because BMW had to put the 5 series GT’s on a 7 series chassis. You can definitely feel the size difference. The room of a 7 series for a 5 series price … no complaints from me

3 out of 5 stars