Used 2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Finaly no more children tuition!
By Amparo Lago

2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Tuition for 3 children kept me from purchasing a BMW for many years. However, now is a different story! I have 3 grandchildren in Florida and they love riding badman's car because I have a hard top! If you drive the ultima driving machine - then do it. This car is absolutely a charm, I love the way it hugs the road on turns and acceleration. I like to speed, indeed I do and this is the vehicle to do it with. I don't mine getting stuck in traffic anymore! If I ever have to buy another car - BMW you are it!! Happy camper!! Ms. Lago

It's an absolutely fantastic fun car to drive
By Marcello

2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love convertibles and I have owned a lot of them... having a hard top convertible is the best of all worlds. This car is amazing... I have owned it for over 8 years and the maintenance has been minimal. I have the paddle shifters and the sports package and have to admit I was not happy with how harsh the ride was at first UNTIL I realized that it was due to the horrible ride and harsh lumpy drive I was getting from the original run flat tires. Run flat tires are an abomination. Think about it for a minute... what good are they really?... they ride horribly and handle poorly, they wear poorly and if you get a flat they are only good for one thing... to drive to a tire store and pay twice as much as you should for tires! I got rid of the run flats and got a great set of Michelin's got a good tire pump on Amazon for 50 bucks and a can of safe tire slime (make sure you buy the good one that doesn't hurt the tire pressure sensors!) and I have had one flat tire that I pumped up went to my tire store... had a nail pulled out and patched for free! After ten years I starting to have a bit of a navigation DVD issue so I may need a new one but besides standard maintenance (I'm diligent about changing oil and filter often 3-5K miles) I have not had a single problem. I love this car... and if you can find a clean used one believe me it will put a smile on your face!

Bmw328i nice buy
By Valdez Wilkerson

2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great looking car. If this is your first experience to bmw then you will love this. If you owned something like a z4 or faster then I would suggest upgrading and paying a little more for that power which can be amazing in times of need.

Sweet Ride
By Maria Sach

2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

BLUE BMW Convertible FAN
By Ronda Davis

2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car that really handles well and is super fun to own!