Skip to main content

$70,800

Save as much as $379
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Enormous upgrade from Q5

Mass Audi Enthusiast , 01/03/2022
Prestige 4dr SUV AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A)

As a prior owner of a 2018 Q5 , happy with that SUV model, the Q8 seemed a stylish upgrade with more space but I expected little else. The 2022 Q8 is in a totally different class. The comfort in the seats and ride is world class, the updated infotainment is huge (better resolution screens with touch), and the autonomous driving features are hugely improved (no more “wiggle to satisfy” nag, now you simply have to make contact with the wheel). Overall thrilled with the vehicle.

3 out of 5 stars

AWESOME!!

Nick, 02/15/2022
Prestige 4dr SUV AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A)

I had a 2018 Q5 prestige which I loved. In 2019 I saw that this came out and wanted one. I ordered my Q8 prestige and finally after 7 months I got it! Love the look, interior, plenty of front and back seat space (im 6'2 and fit perfectly fine), the interior lighting and all the safety features. A few tiny things I don't like is the all piano black, very little center console storage, missing some features that BMWS have like self parking but love Audis interior look much better , and remote start which bugs me the most because is 2022. No Audis come with remote start. Was thinking about an enron but decided not ready for electric yet. Looking forward to enjoy my Q8 :)