Used 2013 Audi A7 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Audi A7 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A7 model:

Why did I wait this long
By MB

2013 Audi A7 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Best car I’ve ever owned. Been looking for a while but didn’t think I’d really pull the trigger. Saw mine on line and made an impromptu stop to look at it. GREAT expirence with the dealer and car was better than I imagined. CPO with low miles and a great maintainence history, hopefully I will avoid some of the “issues” I hear about. So far my only regret is I waited this long to purchase one.

VeVe needs an upgrade
By Pamela

2013 Audi A7 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I thoroughly enjoyed this car for the 4 years that I have driven it. Beautiful, sleek and I loved the big trunk and hatchback feature. I traded it in for the Q5 which arrives next week. Ordered the same prestige upgrades and am looking forward to the ride!

Great package
By NP

2013 Audi A7 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

This car has great practicality and like previously mentioned, a real head turner. The car has plenty of pep and is well balanced with braking and handling. Even with all season tires on the car, this thing corners amazingly well! With the Quattro system pulling through corners, let's just say I give up before the car will. Purchased this car CPO, having already driven it 8500 miles, it's been a great buy.

2013 A7 with Prestige and Innovation Pkg
By Ohio A7

2013 Audi A7 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

If you want ALL of the great tech features, find a 2013 A7 Prestige with the Innovation Package. It has the now hard to find "Night Vision" along with head up display, adaptive cruise, active lane assist + all of the blind spot monitors. It also has 5 cameras for a 360 view. Best looking Audi to date. Oolong Gray Metallic is a hard to find color. All around joy to drive. Night Vision "sees" people and animals 500 feet ahead of you. Cruises the highways like it's on rails and the A7 design still turns heads.

Amazingly fun and practical!
By Drewbie

2013 Audi A7 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Supercharged 3L has abundant power immediately (pulling out onto busy highway traffic is easy)! The hatchback design is super practical with tons of cargo space (coming from a wagon, I don't even miss it)! The big tires are expensive but inspire extreme confidence (especially in the wet)! I trust my dealership but I am in there more than I would like for different random things. I've barked the passenger side rear tire/wheel two times on curbs taking tight turns - you've been warned.