2021 Audi A6 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$54,900

Save as much as $3,123
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

I know luxury

Dave G, 01/25/2021
Premium Plus 55 TFSI quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

We wanted the Prestige but had to settle for Premuim Plus with Executive package. Not many available was my only complaint. I have owned Mercedes and Jag and my wife and I shopped for a year. We test drove the BMW 5 the new Mercedes E. We liked both but when we drove the A6 we just looked at each other and smiled. When you combine smoothness ,power,style ,quality of build and comfort none of the others gave us the same feel. We really were leaning towards another SUV until we drove the A6. I do recommend the big engine because Wow so smooth. The executive package gives you a good value and brings it very close to the Prestige build. The 2021 now includes adaptive cruise as standard on the premium plus. For me with my other luxury cars you have to buy as an option. I will never purchase vehicle without it. And Audi has it perfected compared to Mercedes and BMW. I was concerned about gas but we are getting more than published. We are getting 30 on highway cruising at 75 in cold weather.

Top of the line tech

Buddy Velcro , 05/03/2021
Prestige 4dr Sedan AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I had a 2019 Lexus GS 350 F Sport and wanted something more modern. After doing a lot of research I decided to purchase a Audi A6 Prestige. There are a ton of features on this car including best in class interior and more screens than you could ever want. The car exudes luxury on the inside and out. Love all the technology you get with the prestige package. I do have some gripes especially with the me Audi app. You can only lock and unlock doors. There is no feature to remote start car when it is cold or hot outside. Another big miss is not having notifications on app if you leave doors unlocked. Had issues with initial app set up and called Audi 3 times. All 3 times they said they could not hear me and hung up. Having a Lexus in the past I can say service was much better with Lexus. So overall car is great with mind blowing tech but Audi needs to work on their service. Would I buy again? Time will tell.

Nice car

Chaitali Gandhi, 04/02/2021
Premium Plus 4dr Sedan AWD w/45 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

Love the car