Used 2007 Audi A4 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Never again Audi, Never again Paul Miler
By Marbar68

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned many cars in my life. the experience of driving this car was great for about the first two weeks. Then the car slowly but steadily started to break down. Taking it to my servicer was useless because it always seemed to be my fault or wear and tear. The tires failed, the oil leaked, the coils have been replaced countless times because the head gasket is apparently bad. To top it all off the clutch went because audi sub out to an Asian company so they could get it cheaper. It was all plastic. The car was made very cheap and for some reason the transmission and engine were two different times between 2006, 2007, 2008. coincidence i think not.

My favs were the window buttons breaking five times and then paul miller telling me that i have to reprogram the windows. how about a quart of oil to be replaced in between the oil changes.

Give everyone a new 2008 audi because the 2007 were the biggest pile of garbage that should have been recalled the moment they rolled off the assembly line. Or maybe you could use German made parts that i thought i was paying for. Thanks Audi should choke itself.

Great Car
By Brenham

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Exterior is sharp! Love everything about the car, except: the somewhat cheap looking center armrest in the front seat that looks slightly out of place, the lack of leg room in the rear and the slight turbo lag on taking off from a dead stop. Besides these, I love this car.

Redesigned front grille area, gas mileage.

Fix the front armrest/cup holder/hand brake area, it is very crowded and doesn't quite make sense to me why Audi would release a vehicle with this set up. The cup holders are not a problem for me, but for some it may be a pain.

Good car
By A4inATL

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought this from Carmax with about 29k on it. Had it mostly a year here in Atlanta. Got the 2wd 6 spd manny with S- line interior. Great car but I agree with everyone on the turbo lag issue. If I'm driving in rush hour in a 20 mph lane and want to merge into a 40 mph lane -- I sweat a bit. This car doesn't seem to have that low-end acceleration one requires to dart in and out of traffic which is unfortunate because the A4 handles so well. I've gotten more than a few "birds" as I merge into traffic in 3rd and watch the RPM go soaring and the speedo move nary a tick as the drivers behind me hit their brakes. I may try to wind it up more in 2nd, but it doesn't seem one should drive on the highway.

Interior, handling, appearance, brakes, sound system, mileage (high 20s in mixed city/hwy driving)

Make those backup lights bigger/brighter and more low-end acceleration

Sold on Audi
By Ron

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This has been a great car for me. I bought it used as a CPO 2 years ago. I have to add 1/2 quart of oil just before my oil change, not a big deal for how great this car is. This car has great visibility (minimal blind spots). No repairs needed so far on this A4. I definitely recommend this car!

Handling, looks, power and ride.

The speedometer reads 4mph faster than real speed. Dealership said it is legal and cannot be fixed.

This car will cost you your sanity!!
By Dee

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I loved the speed and the handling of this car. I say 'loved' because I traded it in at a loss.The reliability of this car? Close to zero.Started with brake lights,replaced 3 times.The oil consumption is beyond ridiculous,to the point I had to carry extra oil in the trunk for every 1300- 1500 miles!4 ignition coils replaced. Then the fuel pump sensor stranded me on an exit ramp, car would rev but not move an inch!Prepare for $100+ oil changes in ADDITION to fixing the things they say are 'normal.'This car will cost you your sanity,your money and possibly safety.I am so disappointed in Audi,if they cared they would address the issues,not say it's 'normal! NEVER again would I buy AUDI! N-E-V-E-R!

The handling and pickup was GREAT...when it worked.The oil consumption I was willing to live with,but I think the consumption eventually paved the way to the other problems.Prepare to carry oil in your trunk if you buy this car.But, be smart and DON'T BUY IT!

Stop telling your customers the oil drinking of this car is within reason, Audi!Take a page from the Toyota book, and get your act together. Your customers deserve more from a luxury car line. Did you learn nothing from your issues in the 80's?