Used 2011 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used A3 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Almost There - but Audi got a bit cheap on this vehicle

jinoc, 02/18/2011

Any car like this one with an MSRP over $33k should definitely have some common features: garage door opener, power passenger seats, memory settings, auto-dimming mirrors, and automatic headlights. Most of these things cost the manufacturer almost nothing to install, but Audi left them off the A3. This tells me they think the target market is not an upscale or move-up buyer who would expect these things. But I'd bet many other less-expensive vehicles have some or all of these features. All this aside - I really like this car. I was torn between an A3 and a Jetta TDI SportWagen, but went with the Audi because of a few better features. And it looks much better.

I love my ride

Tufan, 03/29/2019
2.0T Premium 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

It is an absolute joy to drive this car. Everything is functional and it is a comfortable and zippy ride.

PURCHASED BECAUSE OF IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK

doc5339, 02/16/2017
2.0 TDI Premium 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

Will never purchase another VW, Audi or VAG product again. Total inaction after years of waiting on the Takata airbag recall. TDI BuyBack is beyond tedious, waiting over 6 months for an offer letter.

Wish I had never bought an A4

hadalotofcars, 08/24/2011

Unfortunately, I bought a 2010 A4 CVT (no CVT for me anymore). I was so dissatisfied with the car we traded it with just under 1000 miles for a Jetta Wolfsburg turbo. A little over a year later, the VW was traded for a CRV and we bought an A3 outright. It was a bit of a gamble - driving to Atlanta from Orlando to pick it up - but well worth the journey. We bought it certified with 4K miles and turned around and drove it home. A little fatigued we didn't fully appreciate the long trip (and the road noise is a little, I stress little, much) but now that we're back home we're tickled. The manual is responsive, the steering firm, the look is mature but not pretentious. This is a driver's car!!