Skip to main content

Used V12 Vanquish for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2005 V12 Vanquish, so we've included reviews for other years of the V12 Vanquish since its last redesign.
1.38 out of 5 stars

Only good for movies not working well

bobmaxx, 02/12/2003
2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

I recently bought it as an investment, I mean they sell-out every year. Now I am sorry I didn't buy an Enzo or Lamb or even wait for the Maybach. The Value depriaciated so fast. the ride was terrible too. No women even noticed what car it was. I burned the engine racing it on the track a few times and had to pay 25k to repair it. Good luck?

5 out of 5 stars

Vanquish: Best of the Best!

greach, 12/10/2003
2003 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

When recently asked which of my cars I would keep if I had to pick just one, I immediatley responded: The Vanquish! This car has the elegance, grace and comfort of the Bentley Arnage; is for all practical purposes as fast as the Ferrari 360 (it feels much faster from 80 to 140 mph! than the 360!)Handling is more solid and direct than the 575 Maranello. The build quality is better than any Mercedes, and the car feels so solid yet nimble on the road! I have been a new Ferrari buyer/owner since 1982, and a Bentley/Rolls buyer/ owner since 1987. Now that I have experienced this car I don't think anything else will impress me. Get one if you can and enjoy!

4.25 out of 5 stars

A real car

Jerome Henin, 06/10/2005
2005 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

This car is as comfortable as a class S mercedes, as fun as a Ferrari 575, and much more reliable as most other cars. You can use it again and again. You will always be amused by the behavior of people when they see it. It is definItely the gentleman's supercar.

Bobs review

bobs mom, 11/08/2002
2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

This car rocks!!! I suggest to every one to go out and buy it.

good car