Used 2007 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 79 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Great reliable car but one little problem
By 07' TSX owner

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this car since 2009. Bought it with 8K miles on it from it's first owner (Exec car). this car has been a great reliable car so far. No big issues but one small issue. There is an electrical problem which keeps on draining my battery life year after year. I've had the battery changed numerous times, the alternator changed twice and still no one seems to know what's happening. Went to the dealer and no one knows whats the issue. I guess I will have to find the electrical issue myself. Other than that repeated issue the engine, transmission, interior buttons, everything works perfect for a 10 year old car. This has been the most reliable car I'ver ever owned to the extent that I don't know how to get rid of it to get something new, it just too good for the price. I would recommend to buy it, but beware of electrical issues overall.

The Best
By TunedTSX

One of the Best Car I Ever Drive

1 1/2 year later
By Quintin Blue

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Still love this car upgraded the tires to ultra high performance a/s! Great traction, quiet ride, better handling! Just wished Acura still made manual transmissions!

Amazing car!!!
By Zach B

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The TSX has definitely been one of my best car buying decisions so far. I owned two BMWs before this and they were both nightmares with reliability and repairs. I bought this car used in September of 2015 with 114,000 miles on it. It's now 8 months later and I've put over 20,000 miles on the car and it has had virtually no problems other than an alternator and some general maintenance and wear and tear items. Other than that, it has just been routine oil changes and tire rotations. The car is great in just about every aspect. It's fun, it's sporty, it's reliable, it's comfortable, it gets great gas mileage, and it's a blast on roadtrips. Even though it's 9 years old, it still looks and feels very modern.

Acura tsx. I love it!
By Seroga

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car! Very reliable! Handling great! Sporty feel from driving. 2,4 4 cylinder engine is very powerful! Feels like 3,0 or even more! Suspension is firm, but because of that it very responsive on steering.