Used 2004 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews - 751 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Sleeper 4 Door Near Luxury Performance Sedan
By Brian

2004 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

2004 is an older car now, but it has been great to own for the last 14 years. The technology was near top of the line at the time, and now a bit behind new cars. This would be a great car for a new driver, or just someone who wants reliable transportation with a enough "sport" to be fun to drive.

Won’t find a better car!
By Ashley

2004 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my TL! I’ve owned this car for two years(bought in January 2016); bought it with 100,000 miles on it and it currently has a little over 198,000 and still running like it’s new. I have never had to put it in the repair shop except one time to replace the ac blower motor. I am a 24 y/o female and I drive this car pretty rough on a daily basis the only thing I have to do is oil changes every 5,000 miles (full synthetic) and replace the tires. The only thing I could think of that Acura could have done differently is better quality leather seats and my dash recently got two small cracks which is a common problem (I am in Florida). I’ve never owned a more reliable car so very soon I will be upgrading to a 4th generation TL or maybe TSX but I am definitely staying with Acura.

Almost 15 years and still loving the 04 Acura TL
By JA

2004 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent car!

I HATE.....
By Bob Burns

2004 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

...looking at my 2004 TL. I hate looking at it because I've put 240,000 miles on it and I've owned it for 14 years. In short, it's a great car in almost avery respect and a very good balance between sporty performance, luxury and comfort. I've driven my car everywhere on the West Coast and am finally contemplating buying another car. Since it has almost no resale value, I will probably give the car to my young son. The car drives as it if were new, too. There is no apparent diminution of performance. Honda built a gem in this automobile.

I could drive this car forever, literally!
By Derrick Wesley

2004 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My 2004 Acura TL is by far my favorite car I ever owned. I bought this car with over 100k on it while in college and I am still in love with it. 12 years later this car still gets complemented and random people feel the need to try and race me. Unfortunately a few days ago I totaled my car (not racing). It's completely destroyed but I walked away with just a few bruises. I absolutely love this car due to its power, style, and now the safety of the car. As replacement I'll be getting another TL only newer. Buy Acura, Love Acura!