Used 2004 Acura RSX Type-S Consumer Reviews

Used RSX for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Hot little number

MemphisCanada, 03/01/2004

Coming from driving an SUV, this unit moves and weaves through traffic like a slot car. I love this thing. Great colour (Pearl White), awsome sound! (you may disagree), 200hp and still fuel efficient. I'm relatively new to the manual transmission, but from what i've experienced from test drives; this 6 speed transmission is slick, definitive (*cough* WRX *cough*), crisp, and most importantly...good fun.

Best car in this price range you can get

SiR-DC5, 03/02/2004

I had a 3rd gen Integra before this RSX Type S. The first thing I noticed on this RSX-S is that Acura addressed every complaints I have on the Integra and made some more improvements on top it. It has enough power to get around or to pass on highway. And it comes with great standard features. I couldn't find a car that has better value, performance, reliability, and features at this price range.

awsome

jthib, 03/05/2004

love the car. cannot find anything to complain about

2004 RSX

jjthomas182, 04/19/2006

I've had my 2004 RSX for 2 years now and I love it! I have had several other sports cars in the past, the last being a mustang. This car is fast, but still managers to be practical, compfortable, reliable, and fuel efficient. It also has the more prestige name of acura with many luxury features, but was suprisingly affordable. definately best in class

RSX Type-S

Jbart, 03/04/2004

I just purchased my type-s a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. I must say, anyone in the market for an affordable sports car should look no further. The engine is so addicting that you find yourself constantly pushing it to the red just to feel the boost of the v-tec put you back in your seat. As if thats not enough, leather racing seats that hug you, close throw 6spd. and a bose system....it is awesome!

Type-S

Unicode2021, 03/13/2004

I have the vehicle for over a year now and its the best sports coupe that I have ever hade...VERY FUN to drive and very modifyable.

perfect

mitchellicious, 03/17/2004

best car ever i like my acura so much i wouldnt trade it for another car in the same price range

outstanding

jayboo8, 03/26/2004

i love this car

love my car!

cusoon, 03/30/2004

had a honda accord lx for 11 years. It now has over 300,000on (my niece drives it). Bought a mazda millenium,hated it! traded it in for rsx type s. love my car. it handles great, good gas and most of all it's a lot of fun to drive.

Awesome Ride

JCB, 03/29/2004

I purchased RSX type-S in Jan 04. I am very happy that I got this car. I was almost going to buy the new mazda RX-8. But the price of the RX-8 and the lackluster fuel economy lured me to the RSX instead, and I am not disappointed at all.This gorgeous looking vehicle gets alot of stares from other drivers. It looks sporty enough, has responsive handling, powerful engine that begs to be driven fast. Very fun to drive ,also, the audio system is great.

12345...12