Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used RL for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love It! ! !

itr03, 12/04/2002
2003 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I tested BMW, Lexus, Infinity, and many others. . .Dollar for Dollar. .Cant Beat It

A good all around car.

jrender, 01/12/2003
2003 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great Japanese luxury sedan for the price. I was looking at the 5 series Bimmers and the lexus ls 430. This car was much less than both, after the rebates. Extremely reliable and fun to drive.

positive response

caodart, 02/12/2003
2003 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car about one year and it is about as perfict as a car can be made I have found nothing wrong with this car. Exellent quality and excellent performance. It is as good as it gets. Also, it has all the bells and whistles, I especially like the phone system. It is cheep for the service and covers ev

4.25 out of 5 stars

Great Downsizing

GregD, 08/09/2008
2003 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have just recently downsized from much larger and more expensive vehicles. I have taken a huge hit in my business which forced me to look for something nice, but less pricey to own and operate. I almost bought a 2003 Lexus LS430 but I'm glad I didn't. I bought this Acura with 90k miles and to my amazement it runs like a brand new car. There isn't a thing wrong with it and it rides and handles perfect. The great thing is that most people who have these cars are 1 owner, well taken care of cars and if you find one with high miles that is in great shape you can buy it so cheap and you have such a great car for the money. I paid 1/2 of the price of the Lexus.

Best Car Ever

Acura Lover, 01/30/2010
2003 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love it in every gas pedal. I love it in every turn. I love it when it is stopped or when it is running. Too good car to write a review about it.