2018 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

MDX Catch
By CK

2018 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Advance Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Exceptionally comfortable driver seating.........road handling and steering are outstanding. Only minus would be blind spot on the right rear of vehicle

2018 MDX Advance is Awesome
By Brian

2018 Acura MDX Advance Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Solid car! I don’t understand other reviews here. Great acceleration with smart instruments and powerful semi-autonomous driving! Lane Keeling assist kept me equidistant and worked like a charm. Let’s me know- as an older driver I am- if I happen to drift and corrects it for me. Many features and so fun to learn- my dealer has a class once a month so if you want to learn more about all the features you can without having to just poke around- and they feed you free with the great Acura Service bar- sandwiches and drinks served free! Try getting that from another Manufacturer- I can pre order my lunch by my phone and if I get my oil changed- just eat in their awesome lounge while the oil is changed Free! Yes- first 10 oil changes / tire rotations included! Best looking SUV ! Mine is black on black- our one kid loves the captain chair and she has her own console- No mini van needed! Can’t imagine anything better-

Very disapointed
By Thong

2018 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I do not recommend this suv to anybody, the people at acura now a day their favorite word is normal, they don’t want to take responsibility on their car.....Bs ACURA .i bought this car brand new and i drive speed between 55 to 60 mph and feel the vibration on the steering wheel and took the car tothe dealer couple time to fix the problem but it’s still there. They couldn’t fix the problem, so finally they Told me that it’ normal for the mdx that the steering vibration at that speed, bs. No new car should never virbration at that speed at all.>......

Getting out of 1st is the worst!
By Brittany B.

2018 Acura MDX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

This car is beautiful- it rides smoothly has a lot of awesome standard technology BUT accelerating is awful! It is super slow coming out of first gear & that alone is a deal breaker for me. The other thing I am not crazy about is the touch screen climate control. It takes your eyes off the road as you try to adjust the temp b/c there are several touches to move the temp.

Love Hybrid MDX
By Russ

2018 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Advance and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Very comfortable and great mileage.