Used 2014 Acura MDX SUV Consumer Reviews - 73 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Acura MDX SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

MDX Big Dog
By Jim Crawford

2014 Acura MDX SUV Technology Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This SUV will satisfy so many things a family or just two people would want in a vehicle that meets so many needs such as comfort in that long trip, carrying passengers, kids and their friends, that 4X8 sheet of plywood and great navigation and entertainment center.

I expected a Lot!
By Bob

2014 Acura MDX SUV SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When I purchased this vehicle I expected a lot from it .... and l got it! It iss truly a pleassure to drive and economical to own and operate. When Itake to the highway I have a heavy foot so averageing 80 -85 of more mph if normal. And the vehicle rides like I am doing 45 - 50 mph, the ridel is smooth, controled and I average 26+ mpg. In the city I drop down to 21 -23 mpg which is still not bad at all. I have owned the MDX since November of 2013 and with the exception of routine scheduled maintance I have not had to spend a dime on repairs. Another positve is the room and confort of the interior which is very nice when you are on those long trips. The only negative I can ssay about my MDX is wind noise on the highway. But believe me, with all the pluses the MDX offers it is easy to overlook that minor problem. When I think back to the other SUV I test drove before I purchased the MDX I am so glad that I made the decision to go with the Acura.

3rd MDX
By MW

2014 Acura MDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had repeated problems with Bluetooth connectivity.

2014 Acura MDX
By Tim

2014 Acura MDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Best car forever, drive very smooth, good mpg, and more space room. In August 2014 purchase for new SUV. Now in September 2017 for ave 40,000 mileage.

MDX fuel efficiency
By Charles Sweigart

2014 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purposely bought the 2 wheel drive after owning a 2008 AWD. I have consistently achieved over 30 MPG on road trips averaging 70 MPH+. For the comfort and performance, in my opinion its hard to beat the mileage.