Used 2010 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews

Used MDX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

MDX transmission issues

carollyn, 05/28/2012

My husband and I have a 2010 MDX and it's been in the service dept almost 5 times with serious issues. two of those being transmission problems. It had to have a torque converter with less than 30K miles. It recently needed another tranny software update. Steering and axle issues......Wow. For 50K purchase, we shouldn't have these problems!!! I feel like we need to get RID of this car while it still has a decent resale value. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT!! BUY ONE OF THESE CARS! It's been nothing but a headache for us. We are trading it in tomorrow. Will never buy an acura or honda AGAIN!!! EVER!!!!

Lot's of fun

PalmettoSol, 02/05/2010

My first MDX was an '08 Tech/Entertainment, and my wife and I enjoyed it very much. I wanted a Sport/Entertainment at the time, but they were very hard to find. The first '10 MDX my dealer had was an Advance/Ent. and after driving it I had to have it. The '08 was great, but the '10 is even better. It looks more aggressive, the LED lighting is much nicer, and the extra gear is a nice upgrade.

Excellent SUV

rajeshn, 02/10/2010

Purchased new, dealership delivered to home. Normal size from outside; excellent finish, pointy front grill; very spacious from inside; love all the advance features; adaptive cruise is really good. Traveled to Florida total 1600 miles no issues with comfort or reliability; unlike the space shuttle. The blind spot indicator is excellent as is the comfort setting of the ride. On returning home 1 foot of snow and the vehicle got stuck in it. Called Acura 800 number was told to call back after 2 hours if condition was same; no immediate help available. A BMW X5 parked adjacent to my acura and I was unable to identify my SUV till I noticed the fuel filler on the wrong side. Heat;sound;nav excel

Acura Puts the "Sport" in an "S"UV

octavian, 07/21/2010

I traded in an 2001 MDX for this SUV. It offer the best price/performance in this category. Punch it, it goes. It is also not a car for the technology-challenged individual. It is packed with so much stuff, including adaptive speed control, blind side sensors, heated and cooled front seats, bluetooth, you name it. I don't get the issue with too many buttons. The dash is well laid out. Awesome suspension. And tight corners it does very well, with sport suspension turned on. I was taking corners like I was in a tl. Ok, not quite as fast, but unbelievable for a 2 ton SUV.

one minor hitch, but great now

kf, 09/23/2010

5K miles so far and loving it. Rattling noise after purchase, took 2 visits to discover defective strut that was replaced without hassle. Great for family trips with 3 little ones (and there are 3 latch connectors 2nd row which is nice). Highly recommend.

12345...15