No more SAAB stories.
By thinkwendy on
2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)
I was involved in an accident with my 2006 SAAB 9.3 2.0 turbo in April returning from Spring Break. I was very lucky... I was going 70 MPH and a box truck had pulled over for the night, but did not pull all the way off the driving lanes. I was the third car to hit debris in the right driving lane and unfortunately my car was totaled. I had very minor injuries and witnessed some major injuries of the two vehicles that crashed before me. I went searching for a new vehicle and my mind was made up that I was going to get an SUV or crossover, but my heart did no race like it did when I was in my SAAB. I was spoiled and wanted luxury. I tea drove everything and fell in love with the VolvoS60
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the seats! You feel like you have hit the lottery! So sleek yet comfort supreme. I love the hands free blue tooth phone and the ease and comfort of the controls. I love the get up and go that the car has and the gas mileage is a huge plus. I have been getting anywhere from 26-27mpg. The handling is so smooth that I tend to have to watch my speed while driving. The car is beautiful on the inside and out. I feel luxurious driving it and get a lot of compliments from friends on how "cool" this car is. It also has the Swedish influence that I just loved from my SAAB, but I feel like I have leveled up on the luxury part. I never thought I could fall in love again!
Suggested Improvements
The steering wheel has Crome that looks like it is starting to come away from the wheel. When I go into the dealership I am going to see if they can fix this. I also wish it had larger trunk space... But if I wanted that, I should have purchased an SUV. I do not like the oversized windshield wipers, but I have no other complaints.