2000 Volvo S40 1.9L 4-cyl. Turbo 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - my volvo S40 2.00T

2000 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (1.9L 4-cyl. Turbo 4-speed Automatic)

my volvo S40 2.00T
By luke on

2000 Volvo S40 Turbo 4dr Sedan

Im saddened to here the negatives although i have not had it long i love it! I had a 1969 Volvo before and i loved that one too i have had Honda's,Fords and a Toyota and they all stink big time!! So i decided to go back to Volvo i am soooo glad i did, now when i see a Honda on the road i cant help but laugh, because they are trouble on wheels! If you want to complain about a Volvo go get a Honda if they dont rust to peaces then they will break into peaces, yes parts are expensive for Volvo, but they dont seem to break my 1969 Volvo after 6 years the only problem i had was getting someone to set the twin SU carbs.

Favorite Features

Reliable and comfortable and a nice sound system and a incredible suspension system unlike a Honda which feels like the wheels are busy falling off!!!

Suggested Improvements

one thing they could improve is the cup holders they are too shallow and don't hold the bottles very well, so far that's all i can complain about!