2013 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: 4x2 Double Cab PreRunner V6 (5

2013 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

4x2 Double Cab PreRunner V6 (5 Speed Automatic)
By ginflorida on

2013 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving BMWs for quite a awhile but my wife and I entered the home renovation phase that required multiple trips to Lowes/HomeDepot and similar stores. The day I had to pay a guy with a truck $20 to assist me with delivering some drywall was the day I knew we needed a truck in our household. Not a BMW but for a mid-size truck, comfortable and agile enough to move around town without mowing everyone down. I purchased a special 'demo' version that contains almost every accessory available and it's a sharp looking vehicle. My wife, kids and even the dogs seem to enjoy it. I feel good that I don't have to worry tearing up $60K plus vehicles while renovating our home.

6-cyl engine, Toyota leather (not aftermarket), stow compartments (everywhere in this vehicle), wheels and towing package.

I wish the steering was tighter. I realize the Tacoma is not an BMW but there is a 'floating' feeling when driving. For what I purchased the vehicle for, this is a non-issue.