Happy with the van
By mdoran on
2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased the 2003 LE Synphony with 0% financing after getting tired of dealing with Honda. I really liked the Odyssey but since there is such a demand for the Odyssey, Honda doesn't budge on price. At 0% the Odyssey lost out. I got a good deal on the Sienna - traded 92 accord. I had lot of buyers remorse for a couple of weeks after giving up my accord. The Van rides higher up and gives a better view of the road. But since you sit higher the vehicle drives different then a sedan. This difference was hard to get use to for me. Now I love the van. I love being higher up and having the extra seating.
Favorite Features
- Power side door (right side only) - Split 3rd row seat - don't have to give up the whole 3rd seat to get a little extra storage. - Roof rack cross bars are standard (unlike the Odyssey) -Spare tire is under the rear of th car and is easy to access (Honda's is not).
Suggested Improvements
- 3rd row seat reading lights - Center console is a big waste of space I would rather have a pass-thru. - Wish there was dual siding doors - 16" tires would make van ride even better