350,000 and just needed work
By mama1948 on
1992 Toyota Previa LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD
I bought the Previa because all four boys could sit in the car comfortably. Nobody's head touched the ceiling in the back. There were shoulder seat belts for three in back. The seats would fold down so the boys could nap comfortably. Its tough for a 6 foot teen ager to be comfortable sleeping sitting up. The seats folded together to make a bed. There was plenty of hauling space. I was comfortable while driving. The car was up high enough to see over most cars. I have never had any trouble driving in ice and snow. We've driven from Olympia, WA to Pasadena to watch the Huskies play in the Rose Bowl every year they played. Drove down to visit family in San Diego and Phoenix a bunch, too.
Favorite Features
Reliable, lots of room, reliable, handles well, reliable,seats the whole family and oh, yeah, its reliable.
Suggested Improvements
Possibly, in reading the other reviews, the front end crash could be a bit dangerous. Is that why they stopped making them? Couldn't they have done something else to toughen up the front end other than to stop making them? or were they too reliable and we weren't back buying more often enough?
By deturley
on 04/10/12 09:29 AM (PDT)

I rode in a 1992 Previa last week with 512,000 miles on it. My mother in law and her husband from TN drove up to Ocean City, MD to meet my wife and I. They drive this thing every day and will do road trips like this at the drop of a hat. Probably should have signed up for the lifetime warranty. Still going strong.