2003 Toyota ECHO - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ECHO model:
Not just another small sedan
By stan on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love the car!! Not because of price,but for exellent mpg,confort,use of space and fun to drive.Someone told me it looked like a spaceship!I said cool! Tired of the same old styles,i like it,kinda grows on you.Rides nice and quiet and has more than enough power for country and city driving.Toyota did a great job useing what interior space could be provided with its small size.Seems to have as much space or more than some bigger cars ive owned.Great view in the drivers seat! sits higher than most small cars.Dont be afriaid to try something different!! you may really like it,like i did.PS this is the first non american car i ever owned. Great Car.

Echo
By ECHO Rider on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota ECHO 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

A very good car. It's little weak engine accelerates it just fine, thanks to the light weight of the car and decent aerodynamics. The car rides smoothly and quietly. In fast turns you do feel some body roll. The center- mounter instrument cluster is a great feature, it makes driving easier when a cop is behind you. Switching your eyes from the speedo, to the cop in the rearview, then to the road has never been easier. Also has an excellent stereo. And I've never seen so much storage in a vehicle! It has Toyota reliability, but the interior quality could have been better.

My Echo
By Echo Driver on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I haven't had my Echo but 5 months, so I can't speak to long term reliability. In consumer reviews it is rated as excellent. I do know for certain it is one of the lowest priced new cars. Gas mileage on mine is currently 47 mpg. Awesome! I highly recommend the Echo.