2001 Toyota ECHO Consumer Review: Sometimes you go with your gut

2001 Toyota ECHO - Consumer Review

Sometimes you go with your gut instinct!
By echooooooooooooo! on

2001 Toyota ECHO 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2002 Echo and I concur with all of the other previews. This car purrs! I'm gonna give mine a cool look this summer ('03) I'm gonna give it a new stereo (double din video touchscreen with cd changer which will fit nicely with the Infinity Kappa Bass Link amplified sub-woofer I bought which only takes up the right side corner of the trunk. Some nice 205 "15 tires like the dude above did to his. A front mask. Tinted windows. And sime nice interior and exterior neon lighting. All in all this is one heck of a nice toy. I guess that's why they call them TOYota's because they're so much fun to play with! Peace and safe driving you guys :0)

High seating and view. Smooth engine (VVT-i over V-Tech any day) Good brakes. Sweet factory stereo!!! Great trunk space. Sharp contouring. Cup- holders and storage space GALORE!!! Did I miss anything?

Window handles could be tighter. Plus a nice garment hook. Also, standard wider tires for better handling and cornering although this isn't too much of a problem since the car handles pretty tight in curves and sharp turns.