2009 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Uncomfortable driver's seat
By arlene on 09/23/09 11:30 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am 5'2'' and I am sick that my new car has such an uncomfortable drivers seat. I never had a back problem and I do now. I bought the car for comfort for long drives, and now even in the car for 30 mins., my back is in pain. I am hoping Toyota has some sort of a cushion to rectify this very serious defect in a brand new car. The new 2009 design is the most uncomfortable seat I have EVER driven in, and I have been driving for 36 years in a lot cheaper cars in the past.

Lacks pick-up
By Alice on 07/04/09 18:35 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I previously owned 2003 Camry (4- cyl.). I absolutely loved my 2003. I traded it in for the new 2009 body style. My 2009 Camry has very little pick-up. It barely gets out of its own way on Interstate! Scary!!! Also, the door storage areas and console areas are not as large as in the 2003. The 2009 Camry is somewhat disappointing. I don't necessarily dislike the car totally, but I truly miss the pick-up from the 2003 Camry.

A good car overall
By vogtsa on 05/11/09 09:13 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I like my Camry. I think the best thing about it was the first time I stepped in it to test drive it, it felt like there was nothing to get used to. You could just get in it and go. Interior quality is about what I would expect on an entry-level midsize car but is better than my Mazda 6's was. It's rattle free. At least there are a couple of bits of metal trim vs. none on the Honda Accord. It's excellent on gas. The engine has a decent amount of power for a 4-cyl, especially on the highway. The driving experience isn't an exciting one but it doesn't feel like driving a boat. The suspension soaks up road imperfections nicely. Overall, a car I can live with for a number of years to come.

This is a great car
By Walt on 06/23/08 16:39 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just got back from a cross country trip and I am extremely happy with my new Camry. The ride is exactly what I want from a car. I checked out the Accord and the Altima and the Camry is so much quieter than those it is unbelievable. The only extra I got on mine is the JBL audio system which lets me make hands free calls. This should be something standard on all cars. Also, the sound of the stereo is by far better than anything I've ever had in a car. Love the smooth quiet ride. I highly recommend this car

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*