Used 1994 Toyota Camry LE Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Thanks Toyota!
By Jade1149

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

I bought my wagon used from a private party and am extremely happy I did. With 5 kids it's hard to find something to fit our family, but this does, love the mileage it gets. I also love the fact that as long as you change the oil and tune it up when needed it'll last forever! I will be sad the day it finally dies, but for now I'd take this car across the country if I had to, I trust it more than our other car that's a 99, other than the usual brakes and exaust work occasionally, I haven't had to do anything major. If I could find another one I'd buy it again.

Flip up 3rd row seat, back seat hold 3 car seats, and great gas mileage. Most of all the engine and tranny Toyota makes are the BEST!

make the third row cloth covered. Better clear coat for the hood of the car.

Camry wagon
By Loretta

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

We like the third seat for hauling extra kids when necessary. The backseat is just wide enough to fit three car seats. The car has been very dependable.

Not worth it
By ???

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

This car was said to be in perfect condition by the toyota people. It was but once it reached a 100,000 miles this car became plagued with problems First the cheesy interior pieces started squeakin like crazy especiall the dashboard. Then the radiator began to leak which had to be repalced by thte folks at toyota (i serviced the car at toyota). After the leak my air conditioner simply "went out" needing to be replaced. Then the next thing you know there is a ticking in the top right wheel which the toyota pros can't find. Then it began to burn a little more than 2 quarts of oil a week insanely.

Was reliable...i believeit was nice but once it gets near 100,000 miles the wear and tear begins to show wear and tear i should've just gotten a newer corrola instead of going after a super low budget...